Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 6, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
Nutelina suggests I would be better looking at the User´s Search Engine then Celebs yet when I try for :157: :191: Lot of Fortune with the aspects that I have that are common with others; :151: :194 ...
March 5, 2021 | (Gemini)Doctor T - Filter
Hi! To write a Mundane (i.e., Sun Sign) Horoscope for a month, where in Astro Dienst one finds the relevant Charts? Specifically, I am looking for how to display a chart of the Zodiac signs, th ...
March 4, 2021 | (Scorpio)AstroHoe81 - Filter
Whatup! I´m Kim :37: I´m VERY interested in true crime and I´m a believer in reincarnation. This is my theory and I´d like to hear feedback. Is it true that if someone murders or greatly harms you in ...
March 4, 2021 | (Virgo)piscesmoon1992 - Filter
Hi! I´m new to reading the Solar Arc chart and could use some advice. I notice that later this year around my 29th birthday the Midheaven progresses from Libra into Scorpio. This seems significant. ...
March 2, 2021 | (Leo)amanda64 - Filter
What do you think about my way of living relationships based on my natal chart? What should I search in another person? xx ...
March 2, 2021 | (Sagittarius)RA_ - Filter
https://askastrology.com/dominant-planet/ "A person can have more than one dominant planet if multiple planets are located in the signs they rule over in your birth chart." Planets: Ma ...
March 1, 2021 | (Taurus)theycallmetym - Filter
What about unaspected planets?What do you think about them,their significance,positive-negative traits etc.. I have mercury unaspected for example. Share your thoughts and experiences. ...
February 28, 2021 | (Leo)pilipili - Filter
Hi all i raised the question. I´m the querent and this is the chart. Would you say passing the test is a 3rd house matter, 9th house matter, or relationship between asc and mc? What are your thoughts ...
February 27, 2021 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
Heloo, I decided to get my first crystal, but I have hard time with it, because I don’t know which one should I buy. I read somewhere that if you get a wrong one, it will have a negative influence on ...
February 26, 2021 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
One thing which I´ve recently noticed with my friends who are air signs(gemini, libra and aquarius) is that they all avoid to show or talk about emotions in general. Since I´m a Scorpio stellium I can ...
February 26, 2021 | (Gemini)thespiderprince - Filter
Hello. I am collecting data for research for astrocartography and also for a book to be released soon. We are interested in people´s experiences with astrocartography. If you are interested contact me ...
February 26, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Sagi66 - Filter
Hello from Uruguay, I would like to know if someone specializes or is studying Draconic letters, I did a synastry in three the natal and draconic letters, since from what I have read it is a letter th ...
February 25, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Effects you´ve noticed? Particularly a Mans Mars in a square to a woman´s Saturn ? ...
February 23, 2021 | (Taurus)windinthetrees - Filter
Currently at 27 :179: 04 (give or take a few minutes) This point moves very slowly, about 1 degree every 72 years. Has anyone explored the meaning of this in astrology charts? It is in my 11th ...
February 20, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
What can you tell me about pluto and saturn in the 12th house? In my solar revolution. ...
February 18, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Sagi66 - Filter
Urgent lost Egyptian pendulum. Please, between 8 p.m. and at 11:30 pm, I lost my Egyptian pendulum, can someone tell me where it is? Montevideo, Uruguay. ...
February 17, 2021 | (Capricorn)saturnschild8 - Filter
Hi everyone :) I had my borderline (personality disorder) diagnostic 2 years ago, and someone told me it shows on my natal chart. I tried to get info online and found something about Lilith in 12t ...
February 16, 2021 | (Cancer)ZetaCancri - Filter
Relaxing cosmic sounds. I found this youtube channel and I thought i´d share. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hycU91TjBik ...
February 16, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Looking on the western side and I stumbled on this. My "progressed" Sun moved from my 11th house into the 12th house at age 29. . Conjoining now, my natal Saturn. Kind of blew my mind a b ...
February 16, 2021 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Started looking at this today. Thought I saw a thread about it. Was gonna add to it, but couldn´t find it. Oh well. Haven´t really looked at this part of astrology before. Trying to see how accura ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »