Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 22, 2021 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
This is a multi-part course that is extremely long... And strays far outside the boundaries of what most people would traditionally associate with "astrology"... You will not find out ...
March 22, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
Questions are always more important than answers. Because they always make you think. I want to do something different. Everyone has a lot of crazy and different questions about astrology from time to ...
March 22, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Lulu balooloo - Filter
Hey guys, I´ve been researching the transits of planets that indicate when you will successfully buy a house - does anyone have any tips? - because its so calculated with specific rulers needing to ...
March 21, 2021 | (Capricorn)pluto°rising - Filter
As a beginner in need of direction, does anyone care to share what resource(s) helped/helps you the most in learning astrology? Books? Videos? Seminars? Mentors? Repetitious readings? Tenacious stu ...
March 20, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
I don´t know how to start, I want it to be a little emotional. I met astrology in the process of knowing myself. I wanted to get to know myself when the people around me were disgusting. I knew my env ...
March 17, 2021 | (Capricorn)kmwilson - Filter
I was hoping someone can recommend a particular person or website they´ve been happy with to get a astrology reading. Also any site to purchase horoscopes (natal, composite, etc.) that are "bette ...
March 17, 2021 | (Taurus)SageSnuggins - Filter
I have heard from some in the "spiritual" community and a few less in the "scientific" community that sleeping with head pointing north and feet pointing south over time has a gene ...
March 16, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
If Venus rises before the sun, it becomes Lucifer, and if it rises later, it becomes Aphrodite. I couldn´t find much information about it, frankly. It seems a little interesting to me. It´s like s ...
March 16, 2021 | (Taurus)Moon_Queen - Filter
Yesterday I stumbled upon this beautiful chart on the internet that inspired me to make some charts to see how celestial elements are distributed over Zodiac quadrants in some professions. I used 0 ...
March 15, 2021 | (Gemini)Ehys - Filter
Is there a concept in Astrology that can explain the sudden awakening of a planet in someone´s birth chart? But not just ´any´ awakening, something intense and sudden. Something like a super-transit o ...
March 15, 2021 | (Taurus)Mooninleo - Filter
Today I came across to some interesting astrology article about natal chart patterns and I was wondering are there any books about this theme? https://www.dummies.com/religion/spirituality/how-to-ide ...
March 14, 2021 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
Hello to everyone. When I first started learning astrology, one of the most difficult subject was what really sun means in charts. Sue Tompkins in her book ´Aspects in astrology´, ´The Sun - Our sens ...
March 13, 2021 | (Pisces)YourfavPisces - Filter
Okay I have been analyzing "the great awakening map" for a week now and everything that is on their is so crazy to me I want someone to have a look and come back and let me know your thought ...
March 11, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
For lack of a better term... Does anyone have to be astrology´s bitch, or lackey? Everytime a bad transit comes around, do we really have to succumb to the negative energies ..or let whatever h ...
March 11, 2021 | (Sagittarius)peachyjn - Filter
hey !! i have a question ! it often happens that twins, who were born like 1-5 minutes apart, have very different personalities. why? aren’t their birth chats identical? or are there any aspects that ...
March 11, 2021 | (Taurus)Moon_Queen - Filter
When I finished analyse of aspects that mean Lilith is making with personal planets, semi-square stand out as very dominant in the charts of murderess, led by squares. Semi-square description: An ...
March 10, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Someone I know has suddenly come down with a mysterious health issue that has left them in the hospital and not very responsive. The doctors cant tell what it is... they thought it was a stroke at fir ...
March 10, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
The part I´m talking about as days here is people born on the same date. I´ve been analyzing my environment since I became interested in astrology. I realized that I always talk to people who were ...
March 9, 2021 | (Gemini)Med007 - Filter
:155: Beginning from the end :154: The cycle of human nature begins with emotions and feelings :173: To search for balance and harmony :79: Let´s take care of our soul ...
March 8, 2021 | (Taurus)Moon_Queen - Filter
I want to thank Petr for putting Vertex in charts, since it represents pretty significant geometry spot of direct channeling. As far as I managed to realize (according to my own research), its appl ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »