Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 10, 2021 | (Leo)Astronema - Filter
Hello, I would like to know if it is good, bad or neutral, to have the fixed star Alcione in conjunction :191: with Mars :155: in degree 29 in house 3 of the sign of Taurus :172:? ...
April 9, 2021 | (Capricorn)Ritik_11 - Filter
Hello astrologers, How do you interpret such a conjunction? I would love to read more on the topic if you have suggestions. Thank you ...
April 8, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Atgclvlsscap - Filter
It´s said that we may be in the Age of Pisces or Aquarius -- that we are moving backwards from Aries to Pisces to Aquarius etc. Does it mean: 1. Our karma is taking us backwards, although ultimately ...
April 7, 2021 | (Capricorn)Ritik_11 - Filter
Dear fellow astrologers, I am analyzing chart and in 11th house there is conjunction of Venus, Sun and Rahu in 11th house in Leo sign. What can be interpreted out of this? Thank you ...
April 7, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
Are there significators for charisma in a birth chart? I often watch people walk in a room and just shine, everybody look them, everybody listen when they talk. If there are.. what if you lack the ...
April 7, 2021 | (Taurus)an4iis - Filter
Hello, i have been recently deepening my understanding in astrology, the occult, and spirituality and have some questions as i get more invested in the site. :1: what were/are your main motivatio ...
April 6, 2021 | (Scorpio)yungscorp - Filter
Hɪ ᴀʟʟ! Iᴍ ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ ɪɴ ᴀsᴛʀᴏʟᴏɢʏ. Iᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ sɪɢɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴡ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇɴᴇ ...
April 6, 2021 | (Cancer)ludmila23 - Filter
If you could give me an advice is welcome. ...
April 6, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
1st YouTuber: Patrick Bet-David had something to do with Leo. While I knew he was Libra because he mentioned it, he loves attention in a more warm way and is typically well build. Ray told him he ...
April 6, 2021 | (Virgo)Sasiy - Filter
Hello fam, I just found out that having 22 degree in a chart suggest death (to kill or to be killed), and i have two of them in my chart .... that made me curious. What are the concerns regarding t ...
April 5, 2021 | (Virgo)LotusStar - Filter
Do you use the traditional rulers or modern rulers for interpreting? Or, do you use both? If you use both, how do you reconcile them or is there one you give more importance to? I am learning about ...
April 2, 2021 | (Pisces)Fluersansan - Filter
Hello everyone! Hope you’re having a great day. I wanted to confirm that ST in the planetary positions means Stationed Retrograde. If I’m wrong, can someone point me to the appropriate index? Than ...
April 2, 2021 | (Aries)jfccmt - Filter
can this site do geocentric planet aspects? drofmoney ...
April 1, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
I can´t quite figure it out since the Zodiac system changed. I´ve always wanted the constellation Ophiuchus added. But now I can´t figure out my chart. My BFF is now a Snake! :39: This is scarie ...
March 30, 2021 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, I added a new graphic tool for customization of bi-wheel chart layouts: - colors, planets, degrees, signs, layout, etc... https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/bi-wheel-chart-customizer -- ...
March 29, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
What can the predisposition to E-sports be understood by looking at? Most of us play games for gain or to relieve stress. What aspects bring happiness when playing the game? Does it bring professional ...
March 27, 2021 | (Gemini)Ehys - Filter
Hello everyone. So I was wondering if anyone knows some astrological indicators associated with becoming a surgeon? I´ve read that Mars plays a big role in this discussion, but what are the spe ...
March 25, 2021 | (Gemini)yashyyyy - Filter
I have recently gotten into solar return charts and im very confused how to read them. Do I read with my natal chart and what aspects I make? or do I read the solar return chart as its self? also are ...
March 25, 2021 | (Taurus)windinthetrees - Filter
I was looking for some information that viewed the planets apart from mythology, attempting to discern some of their principles and I found the below article. Most interesting is under the Neptune par ...
March 22, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
A little mouse today. From the gritted teeth of my cat.. Not the first time I´ve done this with cats... but I never looked at the transit chart on the day of to see it written in the stars abo ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »