Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 27, 2021 | (Taurus)Tashana1 - Filter
Hello! So I am struggling to read my chart, more specifically 5th house regarding children. I see my Fortuna is there, so I was wondering if someone can explain to me if my chart shows one, more ...
April 27, 2021 | (Capricorn)NSM - Filter
Question for the astrologists: The Jupiter will enter Pisces in May for about 2 months or so 1. Is this going to be a "general rehearsal" of how things will be in 2022? 2. Apart fr ...
April 25, 2021 | (Scorpio)SXNWbruja - Filter
I´ve been trying to do research, but not coming up with much. This year, on my 36th bday I´m excited to learn that there will be a full moon lunar eclipse in Taurus. 35 has been tuff to put it light ...
April 25, 2021 | (Taurus)fomal - Filter
Good Morning. Do you think "As above ,So Below" us still valid ? I think we are witnessing more Chaotic conditions and degradation of Life - Principles and Life -values at our Earth whi ...
April 25, 2021 | (Pisces)Sag_Stellium - Filter
In your opinion, which astrologer on youtube gives the most accurate interpretations? (Especially about natal charts) ...
April 24, 2021 | (Libra)spiritsplice - Filter
When I calculate my chart it shows the Moon is in Pisces; however, when looking at the ephemeris in Parker´s Astrology and the ephemeris on Astroseek both show the moon to be in Aquarius for the date ...
April 23, 2021 | (Taurus)lnsabch - Filter
Hello, I´ve been reading about the Vedic astrology concept of gemstone remedies for problematic chart placements. In looking at dozens of posts by Vedic astrologers, I´ve found conflicting informatio ...
April 20, 2021 | (Capricorn)NSM - Filter
Full Moon which is called "Persephone". Persephone ....The Queen of the Under world.. The actual name means "the one who brings a murder" her own murder. The "Diving& ...
April 19, 2021 | (Pisces)Georgiana27 - Filter
What does one’s natal chart tell about their past lives? Also, can you tell at what number of reincarnation someone is? ...
April 19, 2021 | (Taurus)Witch47 - Filter
Is Dissociative identity disorder really connected to it? ...
April 17, 2021 | (Aquarius)Shain3777 - Filter
...and other events in his life. Here is a link to my research. Too much text to post in this forum. http://eclectic-research2.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-birth-baptism-crucifixion-and.html In-joy ...
April 16, 2021 | (Aquarius)Shain3777 - Filter
This year there will be a conjunction of the Moon, Mars and Venus (in my 4th house) while Saturn, Jupiter and Mars are in their Natal position (Return) in my chart. My mom (who was an Astrologer but ...
April 16, 2021 | (Aquarius)Shain3777 - Filter
All of the astrology software that I have seen have not been adjusted for porsession of the signs through the ages of the zodiac. The ephemeris that was established 2,000+ years ago has been copied fr ...
April 15, 2021 | (Aries)bspradling11 - Filter
Hello all! I’m trying to figure out how to use the rectification feature to figure out my birth time. I have a known birth time on my birth certificate, so I know the window of time. I was born with a ...
April 15, 2021 | (Taurus)Lolixx - Filter
So it’s said that when there is lunar or solar eclipse going around the time of your birthday, that year is going to have a strong turning point. So I was wondering is there anybody that has experien ...
April 14, 2021 | (Pisces)goodnight - Filter
Hello! Does anyone know if the moon can influence dreams? In the light of sleeptalking and walking. Last night I heard my roommate talking in her sleep, she said she heard me doing that as well. If ...
April 12, 2021 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, there is also a new experimantal Random chart generator on Astro-Seek: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/random-astrology-chart-generator It takes random birth time (00:00-23:59); random bi ...
April 12, 2021 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, there is a new experimental search tool for Vedic astrology: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/vedic-ephemeris-search-engine-astrology-planet-positions It searches within sidereal Lahiri e ...
April 12, 2021 | (Scorpio)yungscorp - Filter
I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone in this community. It´s been hard with covid to connect with real people and talk about things that matter. I know my and many others mental ...
April 11, 2021 | (Capricorn)Markocappy - Filter
Hi guys, I have a question about Geography and its correspondence in astrology. What do you think, which planet, or planets are linked to the science of Geography. Because geography is both, natural s ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »