Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 17, 2021 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any expertise with the method of Zodiacal Release. I´ve read some articles online and I got some basics but it doesn´t seem to make quite sense to me, as ...
May 16, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
Right now Mars is conjunct the Moon and "if" you are just a little liberal with parallels :155: parallel :116: ; I know it kind of helps to live at 7,500 feet to see :10: approaching aphe ...
May 11, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
Of course, there are people with twin brothers/sisters. These people´s lives can be very different from each other. I learned that when interpreting twin charts, the younger brother´s DSC point sh ...
May 10, 2021 | (Leo)Du är för fin för mig - Filter
Since my mom doesn’t remember my exact time of birth I cannot surely know what my rising sing is :] The only information I was given is that I was born between 12[12 pm] and 14[2 pm], which only leave ...
May 10, 2021 | (Aquarius)Shain3777 - Filter
Can anyone look at my Birth/Transit chart for July 14th (noon) and provide me with more insight than this website´s default text? Birth: January 28th, 1963 Time: 12:15pm Place: Anchorage, AK T ...
May 10, 2021 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Heya, I recently implemented new option here - Progressed Moon Calendar https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/the-progressed-moon-calendar-astrology-calculator It can calculate such events for 1 ...
May 10, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Note: Please don´t bring politics into this, I just want this to be about astrology and I know even this is polarizing but I don´t mean to hurt anyone´s sentiments What does pluto represent on a s ...
May 9, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
:96:......Early in the morning on the twelfth :156: starts being two-signed between :181: and :182:, actually a little later in most of the world, should be a change in feel! :95: ...
May 9, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
What do you guys think about parallels, contra-parallels in transit and in the natal chart? Do you think there´s any basis to them? Also, when you have a faster moving planet making a transit to ...
May 9, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
So I´ve been reflecting on astrology, how to read a chart and why many people don´t always get a reading right. I´ve come to the conclusion that there are many indicators in a chart about one speci ...
May 8, 2021 | (Virgo)k133s - Filter
Hello, I made an horary chart a few weeks back in regards in moving to Atlanta. Matters such as 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 10th, and 11th houses are really important for me for this move. I am mainly mo ...
May 6, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Hi Friendly friends.... what is this staircase and how do I read it?? ...
May 2, 2021 | (Virgo)Cecilia_3 - Filter
Hi, this is the subject I thought about a few try. You know some astrologers says after full moons you can easily lose weight. I tried to do diet after full moons and some of them worked and some of t ...
May 2, 2021 | (Pisces)celestialcaptain - Filter
Hi there! Not sure if this is the right place to be posting, but we´ll give it a go! I´m currently doing a college project on my generation and the sudden influx of young people interested in as ...
May 1, 2021 | (Virgo)Cecilia_3 - Filter
I read and listened about some interesting informations about remedies according to natal charts. It is usually used in vedic. Do you know any rahu remedies except donating black clothes? By the wa ...
May 1, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Well, one of them, that´s been rather apparent lately. Jupiter conj. Neptune. Due to recent events, it made me start thinking. Why am I always too nice to those who don´t deserve it? Especially if ...
May 1, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
There is only one outer planet in pre-industrial Astrology, Saturn and the Palmistry equivalent is the middle finger and little mound beneath it! The :116: is the other negative mutable sign ruler a ...
April 29, 2021 | (Gemini)scorpemini - Filter
I get very confused when listening to different practitioners on daily readings. I´ve seen some use Rising/ASC (mine being Saggitarius) sign to determine zodiac houses 1-12. But today as I´m listeni ...
April 29, 2021 | (Capricorn)RuthJezabel - Filter
Hi! I come with a question related to Saturn and from the point of view of psychological astrology. My question is- Have you been able to integrate Saturn into your natal charts? Taking into account ...
April 29, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
I discuss this subject because of the Corona crisis,renewed Ukraine crisis, China-USA tensions etc . Not related to WW2,but to WW1 : Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Cancer ,4 october 1914 -19 may 191 ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »