Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 11, 2021 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
So delving down the Astro rabbit hole I came across a site that talked about the relationship of colors to the Zodiac. I´m aware there´s a deeper meaning to colors, numbers, words etc. All those bi ...
June 10, 2021 | (Capricorn)mxdisontay - Filter
Hello!! I was curious how I should go about incorporating astrology into picking a wedding date. I wanted a full moon wedding but all those dates are booked so I´m delving deeper into things. (I studi ...
June 10, 2021 | (Pisces)kiki2021 - Filter
I´m curious if anyone has experience with specific placements for an electional chart to register a new business. I´ve read choosing the Moon in an earth sign is preferable. During a Waxing moon ...
June 10, 2021 | (Sagittarius)MagentaP - Filter
I often see posts here referencing good charts, bad charts, interesting charts, challenging charts, etc. In an effort to better understand people´s take on those descriptors, what aspects/placements ...
June 10, 2021 | (Gemini)SagMeister - Filter
Last night I saw "American Psycho". I must say I really enjoyed the plot and the aesthetics but most of all the overall message of the film (which if interpreted correctly, transforms the fi ...
June 7, 2021 | (Capricorn)boyakasha - Filter
I´ve lost more than half of my head to this. I used to look good asf. Oh well, astrology says sun in houses near to the ascendant can be a cause, makes the top of the head hot. I´m still young and idk ...
June 7, 2021 | (Cancer)cancerdoubleleo - Filter
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone here is good at reading solar return charts. Can anyone tell me what my solar return in July is going to bring for the year ahead? Anything notable? Any help is great ...
June 6, 2021 | (Aquarius)ella_vitta - Filter
I have been doing astrology for many years and specialize, in addition to radix and synastry, in Huber astropsychology, astrocartography, do relocations and solar. I give advice on which country to ch ...
June 4, 2021 | (Aries)astro-flame - Filter
Hey guys! So I know some professionals are hanging out on this site but I didn´t want to put the word "professional" into the title of the topic and scare off the ones who know astrolog ...
June 3, 2021 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
If an electional chart is cast with Part of Spirit and Part of Fortune in the same modality, that should start an instantaneous ZR Peak Period. I´ve tried it a few times and it seems to enhance alr ...
June 2, 2021 | (Taurus)SunriseBoy - Filter
Guys, I´m new here and very new to this astrology thing. But I´m endeavouring to figure out the best location for me in which to live. I´ve had a crack at using the chart here, but I just don´t get ...
June 2, 2021 | (Cancer)sadashel - Filter
heya!! i just wanted to ask how this situation affects my romantic relationships (most likely negatively) and whether it can be worked out or corrected? in addition, i have this aspect: venus is the ...
June 2, 2021 | (Virgo)Turbo TJ - Filter
This configuration is hiting on my natal Saturn with Uranus opposing natal Saturn and Saturn square natal Saturn. Any other charts with hard contact from this final square between Saturn and Uranu ...
June 1, 2021 | (Capricorn)boyakasha - Filter
Before I ask you what planet or placement makes one do this hear me out. I read this on the internet and decided to give it a go. The ones I´ve talked to about it have disagreed strongly. But trust me ...
May 31, 2021 | (Libra)spiritsplice - Filter
I recent saw someone say "P2 Midheaven conjunct Uranus" in a post. What does P2 mean? ...
May 31, 2021 | (Cancer)Ppaauullii - Filter
Don´t you scared about being interested with astrology according to religion? ...
May 30, 2021 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
So it was 2019 and I had time to mull over like so many have before me how to prove that astrology works. Historically it seems to me that it doesn´t matter if you have proof, because it´s more about ...
May 29, 2021 | (Cancer)Ppaauullii - Filter
Which planet composition will approx me to the win? What factor is more important- transits on Lord of 5th house or transits on planets in 5th house? ...
May 29, 2021 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Heya, I started playing and dabbling with Ephemeris tables and various graphics customizations for printing (including retrograde periods and Mercury shadow periods) Do you have any idea/tip wha ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »