Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 4, 2021 | (Virgo)LotusStar - Filter
I like tracking the progressed Moon sign, I feel it adds a very real background influence of the emotional landscape we find ourselves in during certain periods of life. My progressed Moon recently ...
July 4, 2021 | (Virgo)LotusStar - Filter
I listened to a great video on the 8th house and it kind of inspired me. I have Gemini in the 8th house and the ways this has manifested through the issues of 8th house is that I can remember since ch ...
July 4, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
Astrology doesn´t always bring good things to our lives. There are parts that it affects negatively. For example, prejudices. Know astrology as much as you want, but you can´t stop yourself. Well, ...
July 2, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Hi!! I´d like to know anyone´s thoughts about Mercury in Cancer in males... Thanks!🙂 ...
July 2, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Can you share youtube channels about astrology? Preferably quality. :27: :78: ...
July 2, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
I know it s vedic, but still valuable https://youtu.be/xm6Nep8ZNP8 ...
July 1, 2021 | (Virgo)Whitecat - Filter
Hello, does anyone know, how can we find the hour planet of a horoscope? In some astrology programs it has been showed automatically. How is it in astro-seek? ...
July 1, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
I used to use Openastro.org which was a really neat program on my Linux desktop. There was no Windows version though... I just wonder if there´s a comparable software on Windows. I´m running a Virt ...
July 1, 2021 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
:2: thought this would be a funny thread. I’ll go first! Here’s my Virgo Moon :75: ...
July 1, 2021 | (Leo)astralblueprints - Filter
Hi all! I just got a new Kitten. I’m a first time cat owner, and I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has looked into astrology for their pets! My kitty was born 04/20/2021 New Yor ...
July 1, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
The true form of an Aquarius https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00HnmrHBgSM ...
July 1, 2021 | (Aquarius)Brenton - Filter
Quote by J.P. Morgan: “Millionaires don´t use Astrology, billionaires do.” Since we are moving from "Earth" energies to "Air"(Jupiter+Saturn conjunctions in air signs for the ne ...
June 30, 2021 | (Cancer)NNIE - Filter
Would anything in my chart explain why I’m having an unbelievably hard time trying to move right now? Am I going through hard times astrologically? I feel like my whole life has been hard times but I ...
June 29, 2021 | (Scorpio)RAW - Filter
I wanted to make a topic for everybody to leave their words on the progressed sun & or moon. My progressed sun is at 3° degree sagittarius ♐. As soon as the sun hit the 0° degree in sag. Its like ...
June 29, 2021 | (Aries)yvelinechaussi - Filter
Hello ! I´m studying astrology for several years and I´m surprise that you said that two planets are in square even if the element of them are compatible : ascendant 1° Aquarius with Venus 29° Aries ...
June 29, 2021 | (Taurus)bruhmoment - Filter
My favorite is Mars but they´re all really good. I like neptune, uranus, venus, jupiter, and pluto too ...
June 28, 2021 | (Taurus)bruhmoment - Filter
Does anybody have this placement? I see the moon in my eyes. Also, do people treat you like your mother treats you? ...
June 28, 2021 | (Pisces)cheechee - Filter
I´m starting a business and I´m wanting to know based on my chart will I be a good business owner / manger. Be successful. Good Financially. ...
June 28, 2021 | (Capricorn)boyakasha - Filter
If we remove the sign, house, aspects, have it presented to us in its raw untouched state and asked what are you it would say, "So tell me what you´re doing next?....This? Alright got it...Listen ...
June 28, 2021 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
No more excuses for bad guessing :) :61: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/guess-sun-zodiac-sign ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »