Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 13, 2021 | (Virgo)Turbo TJ - Filter
Let´s see how it is impacting our lives. My chart has this landing in 7th house. I´m involved with this new romance of mine and she is receiving this in her 6th house. The conjunction chart h ...
July 13, 2021 | (Aries)JayJayAstrology - Filter
Hello! I have a new class beginning on September 14, 2021. It´s a Tuesday class from 5:30 - 7:30 pm Eastern Time (New York time). It will last for approximately 30 weeks - but there will be holiday ...
July 13, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
According to one source it´s the empty focal point in the eliptical orbit of the moon (where Earth takes the other focal point). According to another source it´s the lunar Apogee, the most far away ...
July 13, 2021 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
There is a possibility to calculate which country is better for us to live? as in astro.com we can use Astroclick Travel option. ( I don´t have idea how to use it yet ). I´m always thinking why wh ...
July 12, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Hat jemand positive Gründe, die ihn in diese Richtung geführt haben? es ist normalerweise immer ein schlechter grund, also bin ich neugierig Guten tag! ...
July 12, 2021 | (Cancer)Victor_Valiant_ - Filter
Hi dear astroseekers ;) It´s my birthday today ;D And I feel quite different than I did last week. Good but lots of vibes of the unknown. Even doing things that I do daily & naturally, fe ...
July 11, 2021 | (Virgo)Turbo TJ - Filter
I have found many views on the importance of these cardinal points. Some say if any planet/angle is within 2 degree from these cardinal points that these positions are needing to be recognized by oth ...
July 11, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
I have difficulties grasping the difference between work and career in house 6 or 10. Can it be that house 6 is about everyday work conditions while 10 is more about the path you follow? ...
July 11, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
http://horoscopicastrologyblog.com/2008/11/19/top-10-types-of-astrologers-to-avoid/ 4. The Overly Technical Modern Astrologer This is the overly technical astrologer who is into Uranian astrolog ...
July 10, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
https://theastrologypodcast.com/transcripts/ep-157-transcript-what-house-rules-sex-in-western-astrology/ "Episode 157 is a solo show where I discuss the tricky question of which of the twelve ...
July 9, 2021 | (Aquarius)Anushka42 - Filter
Hi, do you know what lines in astrocartography represent healing, healing from pain and trauma, healing of any illness or disease, psychic healing, the letting go of negative loops? And which one ...
July 9, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
This will have an influence on us all but more so for some... Take heart, focus/channel and remember it´s not so much YOU , ......(whispers) its the planets.......... https://www.yourtango.com/20 ...
July 9, 2021 | (Aquarius)Lisschick - Filter
Below is my sons chart. I was hoping to get some general insight on his chart. He’s currently in his preteen years and I’m hoping this is just a phase but he’s been lying a lot. Usually it’s about his ...
July 8, 2021 | (Gemini)Edy - Filter
Has anyone an idea what can be the spiritual explanation of conjoined twins? I´ve learn about this but I´m curious about your opinions. ...
July 8, 2021 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
I have many aspects to it and it´s supposed to be one of my 3 most domiant planets. Yet I do not think that I can perceive it´s influence as being particularly strong. As for it´s placement in the 2nd ...
July 6, 2021 | (Scorpio)MessagesFromOtherRealms - Filter
He passed away in 2015 and we were very close. What can you tell me about him? I’ve been dreaming about him a lot. He was 53 when I was born.... our moons and Chiron are in the same signs. ...
July 6, 2021 | (Scorpio)Madara9768 - Filter
Before I begin, I am describing my sun´s position in my chart(as per sidereal). 1.Sun(lord of 9th house) posited in 11th(one of the upachya house) house in sign of libra at 14 degrees(in swati naksha ...
July 5, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
The House of Fun... Wooohooooo.. :13: :5: Why we´re talking about the fifth house of course! My 5th house is Pisces, ruled by Jolly Ol´ Jupes! (He resides in my 2nd house.) I´m always so inte ...
July 5, 2021 | (Libra)Veri935 - Filter
And what background did you come from before considering it/being shocked by it’s apparent veracity/universal truths? /do you believe in anything else as well? (If so do you find that astrology sup ...
July 5, 2021 | (Virgo)Lor3112 - Filter
Hi everyone! I was wondering if someone could explain the significance of solar return charts for me please? I hear people talking about how it can predict certain events/patterns for the year, but I’ ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »