Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 25, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
I was (not) surprised by the amount of Capricorn Moons by highranking Nazis. Capricorn: Hitler Goebels Magda Goebels Hess Eichmann Strei ...
July 24, 2021 | (Gemini)Raudlilleke - Filter
Hello, I was watching some type of Astrology show today and the astrologist there briefly mentioned that Capricorn Moon in a female chart is quite bad - brings about a lot of restrictions and bloc ...
July 24, 2021 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Is there anything in my chart that may point to being alone for my entire life? If so.. I suppose it could be ok. But it could take some accepting ...
July 22, 2021 | (Libra)Veri935 - Filter
With or without Mars. Or is there possibly another main ruler? Other than these two options (that modern and traditional astrology approaches have not been able to agree on) After reading about t ...
July 22, 2021 | (Leo)Anja90 - Filter
I can’t find myself in any job, what do you think what is best option for me and when is the best time to search for job opportunities? ...
July 21, 2021 | (Taurus)kkdrgkkanth - Filter
How to overcome the sudden uncertainties brought in by Uranus. ...
July 20, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Can someone do a chart thing on my self and my dads relationship? Me: November 17 1981 My dad: Jan 6 1959 ...
July 20, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
... which is more reliable - composite or Davison? I found some major differences between the two types. Composite gives me one kind of aspects, Davison gives me totally different. ...
July 19, 2021 | (Taurus)Gunnar Stars - Filter
I´m listening to astrology podcasts as soon as I can find time for it. I have some favorites: 1. Chris Brennons Astrology Podcast 2. Jessica Lanyadoo´s Ghost of a Podcast 3. Stephanie James Stell ...
July 19, 2021 | (Libra)Veri935 - Filter
I don’t quite think that I understand yet what Aquarian’s are supposed to be like.. Are they weird/social misfits and rebellious and indifferent to the opinions of others, or are they socially oriente ...
July 18, 2021 | (Gemini)cherob - Filter
I registered and put my credentials in. I looked at my chart and It showed my correct placement. I clicked something and now it´s saying I´m a different sign and I don´t know how to get to the origina ...
July 18, 2021 | (Pisces)Koichan.w - Filter
Hey guys~ I was curious what you think about these type of relationships or companionships. For example a pisces sun aquarius rising and a aquarius sun and pisces rising. Or an aries sun and virgo r ...
July 17, 2021 | (Pisces)Starryeye - Filter
Hi just wanted to know if anyone has the ability to read this chart. I am new to astrology and i have little knowledge about aspects.all opinions are welcomed. thank you. 😊 https://horoscopes.astro ...
July 17, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I was wondering if there was a feature where I could compare aspects in my family or compare someone to someone else. L The idea comes from Document similarity between pieces of text - the simplest ...
July 17, 2021 | (Libra)Veri935 - Filter
I’m confused about whether to use whole signs or not and I’m wondering how big a/visible difference it would be between having the sun in the 10th and the 11th. Does one make the person more confident ...
July 16, 2021 | (Aquarius)Jrashea - Filter
12:20 PM AKST Anchorage, AK Attached is the chart I cast for this question. My delineation: Asc Virgo Significator-Mercury in 10th house cancer Moon in 1st representing mother-cancer on MC ...
July 15, 2021 | (Pisces)xtapodia - Filter
As far as i ve gained knowledge in western astrology, I have arrived to a new prospect which is about solar return, and the asc. of solar return. Thus the most important lunar return is happenin durin ...
July 15, 2021 | (Cancer)Dinagtrr - Filter
Hi dear astroseekers I just turned 23 years old on 13th july and i have entered the 12th house profection year and i need help to break it down. Somebody please help me as i don’t know where to s ...
July 15, 2021 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Does anyone study this? I just recently learned about it. And discovered my mars is out of bounds. Thought the descriptions were pretty interesting. Theres a few articles and case studies online about ...
July 14, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
I finished the book Iron John by Robert Bly, leaving a very deep impression of the connection we lack with the nature and our nature. Since I sincerely believe in Astrology as a kind of Jungian psycho ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »