Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 11, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Has anyone experienced this? I gave it some thought and since my Saturn is in the 12th house, you´d think it would be gloom and doom but, it isn´t. Ive found with those who have their Moon con ...
August 11, 2021 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
Anyone willing to speculate (or provide proof) that music will / has already changed somewhat because of the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction from last year? My expectation is that music should be a bit ...
August 11, 2021 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
It´s an interesting read. The Komnenoi´s fascination with astrology particularly Manuel I Komnenos (1118-1180) is well studied and documented.. lots of letters where he battles it out with the Christi ...
August 11, 2021 | (Libra)Lib_8 - Filter
Hi, I’m attaching my niece’s chart. She is almost three. Unfortunately she has severe food allergies and severe gut issues where we need to control her diet and she can only eat certain things. She ...
August 11, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
So recently I saw a tik tok that said the 22º degree in astrology is present in many peoples charts who have has tragic situations happen to them or have murdered. The most known being Steve Irwin who ...
August 10, 2021 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Heya, I added this new "hybrid" chart style layout "Standard (equal look) houses" - all houses look optically equal sized (30°), but they display their real positions - 1st ...
August 10, 2021 | (Scorpio)Random Stranger - Filter
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7308 https://www.reddit.com/r/AskAstrologers/comments/dvwaez/why_is_the_moon_in_its_fall_with_scorpio/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=p ...
August 10, 2021 | (Libra)Veri935 - Filter
I don’t relate to the description of my Neptune in Capricorn?… But I have Neptune rising. does it mean that my Neptune aspects aren’t as strong? Or anti Neptune in nature. I have read that Neptune in ...
August 9, 2021 | (Aquarius)Anushka42 - Filter
Hello, I want to know what could be my worst rival in love zodiac sign or signs, if there are many. I haven´t started an important relationship because of another girl (based on what he said), from ...
August 9, 2021 | (Leo)Aysun stantes - Filter
Let´s discuss and mention some plutonian characters I start with Severus Snape of Harry Potter and David McCall in the movie Fear. It´s funny because both actors have the Moon in Scorpio, which really ...
August 9, 2021 | (Taurus)Prima✿ - Filter
I was reading some articles and things on the internet that the rising sign rises for 2 hours however when I looked at the times for each rising sign based on my date of birth it only rises for on ...
August 8, 2021 | (Leo)skywatcherr - Filter
Hi everyone, I have a query in relation to the birth chart when the exact time of birth is uknown. I understand there is an option on websites to select if the time of birth is unknown however I wa ...
August 8, 2021 | (Scorpio)John666 - Filter
How do you gain a practical Magickal ability in astro? Where do I start? So I can immediately apply in my everyday mundane and Magickal Life? John666 ...
August 7, 2021 | (Virgo)Sis999 - Filter
I’m a Virgo. Yeah I got a Scorpio rising. I get mad too. But an angry Taurus male is unsettling. Hey! I didn’t do it. Someone else got this Taurus in a mood BUT I’m hearing it and feeling the tension. ...
August 5, 2021 | (Aries)Hello jello - Filter
Have you ever felt a strong connection to other cultures, countries, languages? :25: Besides this obviously as a philosophical issue or standpoint. Do you think it has to do with specific astrologi ...
August 4, 2021 | (Capricorn)NSM - Filter
Hi team Pls assist My son got covid. 15 years old. Not mild unfortunatelly Born on 08.07.2006 at 14.50 hrs Athens Greece Can u possibly have a look Thanks team NSM ...
August 4, 2021 | (Aquarius)viv - Filter
Do you know the free app star track lite? Point your phone at any star and it shows you what it is and in which constellation. Plus its fun to watch the planets move along the ecliptic and know whe ...
August 4, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
Anyways I just turned 18 and getting my drivers license has been pushed on me for a while by my big family. I really don’t want to fail becuase I’ll feel like an even bigger disappointment. The thing ...
August 3, 2021 | (Libra)gismeu61 - Filter
Hello, Could someone please help me by telling me how I get a chart of the moment in HELIO on astro-seek.com? Or even better, a chart in Helio at any time between 2000 and 2025. Many thanks, gi ...
August 3, 2021 | (Gemini)AmberMoon - Filter
Have you ever experienced any client request you declined when performing astrology (tarot, Lenormand,...) because you thought it was ethically not right? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »