Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 3, 2021 | (Virgo)LotusStar - Filter
Is it true that we feel an aversion to the placement Lilith is at? Like we want to avoid that place? Ex..if someone has Lilith in 7th house they feel some aversion to partnerships or marriage and m ...
September 1, 2021 | (Aquarius)viv - Filter
I just looked at my progressions.. to discover progressed Fortuna is within two seconds! of my natal Jupiter in Taurus 7th And my progressed vertex is exactly square this on my SN in Leo. Meant ...
September 1, 2021 | (Libra)Veri935 - Filter
/Aquarian. Or Gemini. I heard gems are also odd often. I would like to know for looking at the charts of people I know who are not Aquarians but uhum .. unusual ...
September 1, 2021 | (Cancer)JohnCaruso88 - Filter
Hello Folks, I´ve looked for an answer but cannot find one and was wondering if anyone on this Forum may have an answer for me. As I look at my aspect tables, I´ve taken notice of Bold Black Box ...
August 31, 2021 | (Libra)ayay - Filter
Hello all, I am trying to get rid of my foot calluses which I have for almost 15 years. I have made many failed attempts over the years, seen skin and foot doctors, and treatments hurt like hell and d ...
August 29, 2021 | (Capricorn)neonak - Filter
Hi there. So I sat down and tried to work out which planet was my final dispositor or chart ruler. It seems these two things are not even the same. :61: Please bear with me, folks! I was hoping ...
August 28, 2021 | (Taurus)lois-T - Filter
You’re being shown how protected you are by the universe - something is going to occur that would have been detrimental to you should you have been there or been affected. you’re being saved from this ...
August 26, 2021 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
I know that this is a odd question. That I should really know the answer to and it might sound strange but by this stage of my life I have gone through enough to make me question? But almost not enoug ...
August 24, 2021 | (Virgo)Sis999 - Filter
I think I saw an earlier post about certain illness in a chart and can it be seen. I’ve recently had a health scare that is playing out. My mental health has hit rock bottom as it can take another 3-4 ...
August 23, 2021 | (Libra)GerdaHuber81 - Filter
Hi everyone, Does anyone here know a good astrologer specialized in relocation chart readings? ...
August 23, 2021 | (Leo)Alex1s85 - Filter
Hello, What is the value of secondary progressions over transits and how they interact with transits? For example, I have my progressed Sun in sextile with Saturn and i´ m going to have transit ...
August 23, 2021 | (Capricorn)Topanga - Filter
Hello, I had I look in my solar returns for 2021 and 2022. I was wondering if anyone could write about aspects that can spot a pregnancy into a solar chart. I have the most difficult time trying ...
August 23, 2021 | (Virgo)Marmar1992 - Filter
I feel doomed like I’m so scared about this Mars in my 12th oppose Neptune and also conjunct my ascendant I just don’t know everything I read scares me can someone give me some insight or tell me your ...
August 22, 2021 | (Libra)Awakener82 - Filter
Just looking for anothers opinion. Wanted to try something new and attempted to launch a product line on 8-18. Had some nice transits to my natal and it was a kinda now or never. I forgot to disable m ...
August 21, 2021 | (Sagittarius)LanaRen - Filter
Hi, nice to meet y´all! :13: How do you deal with someone who doesn´t believe in astrology or any other spiritual thoughts? I feel super repressed from time to time as I feel I need to explain myself ...
August 20, 2021 | (Gemini)CasablancaXYZ - Filter
I have Juno Aquarius, but I don´t know how to determine whether or not I´m in an afflicted placement? Thanks! ...
August 18, 2021 | (Gemini)Dnova - Filter
Hello! Just recently made this account but I’ve been studying astrology for about 3 years now. I’m curious what people have to say about my chart. Especially the polarities for my Gemini and Sagittar ...
August 18, 2021 | (Cancer)Weydevu - Filter
Hello everyone my name is Weydevu I´m new to this forum but not new to this website. I´m 73 years old and I´ve been in and out of astrology for years. My question is what makes the part of fortune mov ...
August 16, 2021 | (Taurus)Boyan - Filter
Personal survey on internet and in real life lead me to these quite often aspects in regards to nudism/naturism tendencies. 1.Mars :191: Uranus. 2.Venus :192: Jupiter. 3.Mars in Leo :191: Ve ...
August 16, 2021 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
I don´t see the influence that is possible ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »