Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 3, 2021 | (Virgo)Turbo TJ - Filter
I´m observing some very accurate manifestations from the keywords for Lilith contacting this woman´s chart I´ve been discecting. The power of belief and interjection I´m placing in these keywords of b ...
October 2, 2021 | (Virgo)Miningtime - Filter
Hi everyone! I would like to know more about the 18° & would have loved a reading from the late Nikola Stojanovic. Sadly I no longer can. It was more specifically on what it means to have Ve ...
October 1, 2021 | (Sagittarius)LanaRen - Filter
Hi, where do you come across new knowledge about astrology? I really like astrologer Steven Forest, his book series on elements is really mesmerizing. The Astrology Podcast is also really interesting ...
October 1, 2021 | (Capricorn)boyakasha - Filter
If I decided to clone myself to make another me like if I were to born out of some other woman, now he would be like a firsthand copy of me from head to toe, same guy in every way. Doesn´t that make a ...
September 30, 2021 | (Capricorn)mysteryoflove75 - Filter
Hi astrologers lol... I´m new here, and I´m trying to learn more about me and my signs. From what I learned, I kinda feel like my signs are the opposite ? like, Cancer are very emotional and Cap ...
September 30, 2021 | (Aquarius)DevM1313 - Filter
Hi everyone . I am an Aquarius sun , Virgo moon , Scorpio rising . I have been going through a huge transitional period these past few months career wise and financially. My step father owned a compan ...
September 29, 2021 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
One of my interests in astrology to predict natural disasters in chart and to prevent it to happen with people. I know everybody is interested in money , love or luck but the best luck is to live , th ...
September 29, 2021 | (Aquarius)Lisschick - Filter
Is this just Mercury retrograde? I’ve been dating this guy for a month. We are only dating. I feel like more into him than he is me. I asked him to go to a concert a week ago. Yesterday he confirm ...
September 29, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
Sorry about the title to attract attention :36: I wonder what is common for people born in the high North or South to use for a house system (more North since there are a lot of towns and cities o ...
September 28, 2021 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
This is a question that I have felt confused about for awhile now, not least because I cannot decide whether to use whole signs or not, but even using whole signs my sun is "just" in the 11t ...
September 27, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Cosmette - Filter
Hi guys! I´m back with another kinda weird question!!! I´m trying to learn more about natal charts and synastry in regards to the context of the question: If degrees, aspects, houses and signs matt ...
September 26, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
I attach a chart of my son. Please what can you tell on subject of the aviation risks? ...
September 25, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
We have a special phenomenon in the sky right now. Mars in Libra, Saturn in Aquarius and Lilith in Gemini form a grand airy trine at seven degrees. This grand airy trine could be quite crucial to our ...
September 25, 2021 | (Virgo)LotusStar - Filter
Is the jury still out on this one? Is Saturn placement somewhere to develop discipline and patience and be grateful for the challenges and setbacks because it ultimately helps develop higher standa ...
September 23, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Bio_G - Filter
Do any of you have any views of Lilith in Aries 12th house? ...
September 22, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Just incase anyone may be interested. ------ Pitru Paksha (fortnight of the ancestors) is a 16–lunar day period in the Hindu calendar when people honor their ancestors. Image According to ...
September 22, 2021 | (Pisces)11 - Filter
I have a silly question. :63: You can see things about your siblings, relatives, spouse (and so and so) in natal chart and transits. But what about when this person has passed? Can you still ch ...
September 20, 2021 | (Aquarius)Ways_of_Leavin' - Filter
Anyone experienced with it, or even just find it interesting like me? For anyone who has a clue - which orbs do you use a) between planets in the Helio natal chart, b) for aspects formed between th ...
September 19, 2021 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
And why am I not as emotional or touchy as a leo moon conjunct mars? Seriously. I am asking to see if this could be explained through the sidereal system *also I do not feel like a fire domiant... ...
September 17, 2021 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
And why/what indicates that this may be the case? I know that various websites say different things based on different methods.. One site even said that Uranus way my first domiant planet hehe. Al ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »