Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 25, 2021 | (Leo)Alex1s85 - Filter
Hello Everyone, Could anyone tell if I am going to lose my job or change my job in the next few months? Thank you all ...
October 23, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
:151: doing a :177:/ :178: transit which is the conservative estimate since :27: takes up a whole half a degree of the sky. The Magic Mongrel Moments won´t be here half a day later than NOW!! ...
October 22, 2021 | (Gemini)Cardo92 - Filter
Buongiorno a tutti vorrei sapere dove posso trovare su Astroseek i significati delle case! grazie a chiunque risponderà! buona giornata :29: ...
October 21, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
Looking for the best date for being vaccinated without negative side effects... Does it even exist? What do you think? ...
October 20, 2021 | (Cancer)happyfrog - Filter
im asking if its normal for me to guess people signs just by looking at their faces or listening to their voice in real life. i wasnt convinced that astrology is real at the beggining but then i notic ...
October 19, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
:153: & :156: both hovering before changing direction, a good week for attention to the :78:-scape! The Red-eye-storm might be perturbing Jupiter more than :159: could! I was born on a two ...
October 19, 2021 | (Pisces)Katrinacara - Filter
Hello! I hope this isn´t against the rules of astro-seek. If so please let me know. I wanted to put out an open invite to my Astrology chat server on Discord since Mercury just went direct✨. ...
October 17, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
After i pointed out the Venu-Mars conjunction from february-march 2022 ,it s time to talk a little about the Venus-Pluto conjunction from this december ,a pretty intense one So Venus in Capricorn ...
October 17, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
A strong focus of tropical astrology is that it´s not aligned with something far away like the stars, but with a nearby thing like the seasonal cycle, with Aries start with spring, Cancer summer, Libr ...
October 16, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
Interesting take on this subject https://theastrologypodcast.com/2016/01/03/zodiac-debate-tropical-vs-sidereal/ "Nishnat Biswas May 8, 2017 at 6:19 am Sidereal AStrology should never ...
October 14, 2021 | (Scorpio)Scorpio Goddess - Filter
Next month’s full moon at 27° Taurus will be taking place on my 21st Birthday. What should I expect? Now full moons are endings but would that mean that whole year would be endings? Or just my birthda ...
October 14, 2021 | (Libra)Veri935 - Filter
I should say that this question is Not asked to be specifically aimed against sidereal, which I am aware uses “the constellations”, I don’t really know much about that form of astrology But why wo ...
October 13, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
User Psyle revealed a very interesting fact : Venus will be conjunct Mars (exact aspect) on Valentine s day 2022, in Capricorn. Venus was conjuncting Mars exactly also in July 2021, for some days(i ...
October 13, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
https://theastrologypodcast.com/2020/02/24/how-did-placidus-become-the-most-popular-house-system/ “It has become a cliche in the 20th century that the Placidus system later became the 19th and 20th ...
October 12, 2021 | (Virgo)Krystaljane9 - Filter
Is having moon conjunct pluto in a chart similar to having moon in scorpio.. I had heard moon conjunct pluto is also known as a hades moon, is this correct? ...
October 12, 2021 | (Virgo)brittmeko - Filter
I have my sun, merc, venus & north node in the 8th house. Chiron in scorpio but idk how I’m still afraid to show my true sexual nature bc I am literally horny all of the time like how could I act ...
October 11, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
My child was born in Spain but his parents we both are living here like emigrants or foreigners. How can the "emigration" term be interpreted in the his chart? I mean, his Moon in 9th house ...
October 11, 2021 | (Virgo)Krystaljane9 - Filter
I find it so strange when I studied my birth chart, everything that has happened, abuse, childhood trauma and struggles shows up. Now I´m an adult and have come to a point of understanding, I was thin ...
October 11, 2021 | (Taurus)Antonio97 - Filter
Hi everyone. Some months ago I found that there is this kind of astral chart and I would like to know how can I read them. I know that the Earth is in the opposite sign to the sun and this one is t ...
October 10, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
Just wondering... If using a quadrant house system like Campanus or Placidus, it´s common to interpret a planet 2-3 degrees from the next house cusp in the next house. Is this the same if you use a ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »