Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 14, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
QB1 is now named Albion after an entity suggested by poet William Blake. A reddish binary asteroid system with a a barycenter mid-point is named after humorist Kurt Vonnegut´s "Cat´s Cradle" ...
November 12, 2021 | (Taurus)The Boss - Filter
Tradition considers Saturn a great malefic, because it is in charge of making us see reality, of showing us limitations and in general the ugly or hard side of life, so that we can grow as human being ...
November 11, 2021 | (Libra)Mystichoneybee - Filter
Hi! I’m Lauren! Is there someone that could look at a synastry chart between me and a person who has passed away and tell me the possible past life connections? They passed away before I was bo ...
November 11, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
https://www.livescience.com/longest-partial-lunar-eclipse-november The partial lunar eclipse, when Earth´s shadow covers 97% of the full moon, will be the longest of the century by far, dwarfing th ...
November 11, 2021 | (Taurus)The Boss - Filter
The natives of Uranus have a unique, independent destiny, different from that of most people, and they tend to dedicate themselves to rare and unusual professions, or related to new technologies, such ...
November 11, 2021 | (Gemini)AmberMoon - Filter
Do you have noticeable effects from dominantly feminine or masculin energy in your chart? In my case, I notice that the Sagittarius and Mars together with Gemini give more of a masculine note to my ...
November 10, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
How can I choose really good day(s) in a month for successful running of some of my (creative) business project? Which aspects should I look for? (in Transits or Progressiions btw?) ...
November 10, 2021 | (Taurus)letafet - Filter
I had no idea where to post this so I´m posting it on general astrology. Something I realised is that my mother and I have the same Saturn sign - and that is, Cancer. She gave birth to me on her Sa ...
November 10, 2021 | (Aries)IntuitiveRam - Filter
Hello just wondering if any of you out there have gotten into or heard of medical astrology. Recently this has been something that I have been studying along with modern astrology. I got into it from ...
November 9, 2021 | (Scorpio)irenescorpio - Filter
Hey everyone. My birthday is tomorrow, signifying a new profection year for me. This time my activated profection house is the 8th house in Aquarius with Saturn as the ruler of the year, as far as ...
November 9, 2021 | (Leo)isabelflores - Filter
I keep on getting confused on how to apply or translate aspects in one´s chart. I recently listened to the Astrology Podcast´s episode on the five main aspects. From my understanding, A trine, the mo ...
November 7, 2021 | (Capricorn)SirHorns - Filter
- would you like to see using astrology as a theme or inspiration? Books? TV shows? Videogames? What medium and what way would you want them or be interested in theme exploring? ...
November 7, 2021 | (Taurus)Mauricio 1818 - Filter
Hi,so there´s a lot of people that seems to hate or fear certain placements in their chart,I kinda too!! But it´s normal what isn´t normal is restraining yourself because the fear of it,so tell me abo ...
November 6, 2021 | (Taurus)brookirenee - Filter
Don’t dim your light and passion for anyone. Embrace that shit!!! You are literally so awesome and powerful and sexy I think you are perfect the way you are stay passionate!!! (and compassionate BUT M ...
November 6, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
We are in such a strange in-between time, Mercury and Venus in sextile, water and earth in harmony. It´s quite pleasant, chatty in a good way, we like to listen to others and we like to share. Luna i ...
November 5, 2021 | (Taurus)The Boss - Filter
Plutonians remarkably resemble the physical characteristics of their ruler; they always seem distant, indecipherable, cryptic, mired in an observation that is actually supersensible, although not appa ...
November 5, 2021 | (Taurus)brookirenee - Filter
I want to get more into aspects and deeper meanings into my chart like what my career should be / could be and when I could get married but I’m just not sure how to read it. If anyone could send me an ...
November 5, 2021 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
Just kidding. I miss y´all. It´s kinda dry here now, what the feck happened? :63: ...
November 5, 2021 | (Aries)Saggaries - Filter
We are separated for some months and recently in contact and we see eachother this weekend and he wants to discuss things. Would someone have a look what he decided, also around living conditions? Tha ...
November 4, 2021 | (Pisces)Svjetlana - Filter
Where is the "additional tables(PDF) option on this page.? I´m looking for a declination calculation greater than 23´27" for Venus. Can anyone instruct me? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »