Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 1, 2021 | (Capricorn)Astrokitty - Filter
Hi I have a dumb question, I really don´t understand Orbs and I am rubbish at Maths lol, would you say an Orb of 0.28 Natal Sun Trine Midheaven is close to an "Exact Aspect" What is Exact? E ...
November 30, 2021 | (Virgo)mygildednostalgia - Filter
Hey all! I´m interested in taking my interest in astrology more seriously. Does anyone have any reading Recommendations to get me started? I´m also interested to hear if anyone knows of any trustworth ...
November 28, 2021 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
Any advice in following the path of this NN?. I read some articles online and the core idea, in my view, is to tame the egoistical tendencies and learn the art of cooperating and developing better ...
November 27, 2021 | (Gemini)marymackenzie - Filter
So far I am halfway through my 12H profection year and my god I am struggling :( got into a car wreck, encephalitis from tick-borne illness, quit 2 jobs, super depressed. I know this is a really impor ...
November 27, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
I happen to have my Gemini moon (10th) square my Pisces mars (7th) From what I have read, this usually indicates issues with the mother, and boy is true for me. I also have a Cancer Saturn trine my ...
November 25, 2021 | (Sagittarius)moontara - Filter
so my biggest dream has always been the same since i was a little kid, becoming an actress. im really curious about if its on my birth chart or is there something about acting and all that. ...
November 25, 2021 | (Pisces)Georgiana27 - Filter
Can anyone give advice according my natal chart some good transits for weight loss? ...
November 23, 2021 | (Scorpio)Vilderone - Filter
The downside of astrology is that it makes it appear that everything has already been determined in the future. Look at the movements of the planets. This while our minds constantly reshape the future ...
November 23, 2021 | (Cancer)Anna L - Filter
Hi! I don´t know how to start explaining the issue me and my husband have so i guess my wall of text will be a bit confusing, also my english is not good at the moment so i apologize before hand if t ...
November 22, 2021 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
So I know now that during Mercury R I need to avoid buying online stuff because somehow always the order or the item it´s not what I was looking for. And yes, the messages&communication...thing ...
November 19, 2021 | (Scorpio)Aqua moon - Filter
November 18, 2021 | (Virgo)Anamel - Filter
I have a grand earth trine in my big three and I have literally zero fire in my chart besides Pluto in Sagittarius(but that’s generational so it doesn’t count). I don’t think I’m boring necessarily, I ...
November 18, 2021 | (Virgo)Turbo TJ - Filter
Scorpio Mars just crossed over my natal Saturn yesterday afternoon. The previous Scorpio New Moon made partial conjunction to same Scorpio Saturn. Scorpio is vaugely expressive when it comes tim ...
November 17, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
Aswan dam flooding.......................................... Scorpions invading homes........................................... captured Scorpions being sold to Medical Science :122: :123: :121: :12 ...
November 16, 2021 | (Pisces)Georgiana27 - Filter
Does anyone know the relation between certain aspects and places in the world when an earthquake will hit? There are rumors saying that an earthquake will hit my country, in Vrancea County, just a c ...
November 16, 2021 | (Pisces)Lengthy_pisces - Filter
I cannot seem to find Decans anywhere! I personally find Decans to be super valuable to understand the relationship between planets. The only place I can find Decans are on SolarFire but I think havin ...
November 16, 2021 | (Virgo)Stylefilter - Filter
The horoscope chart only shows directions, but no distances! Mercury is currently in Scorpio, behind the Sun, but could also be between the Earth and the Sun, also in the same sign. The further away ...
November 16, 2021 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
My sun has always been something in my cart that has puzzled me. As I cannot say if I feel if it is in the 10th or the 11th. However using whole signs it is Right in the cusp between these two hous ...
November 15, 2021 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
In traditional astrology, determining whether you have a day chart or night chart is EXTREMELE important. For one thing, it will alter the character of certain planets. For example, Jupiter is bette ...
November 14, 2021 | (Aquarius)FemQué - Filter
Hey everyone. Apparently I am born during a full- lunar eclipse. Does anyone want to share any knowledge about this? What could this mean for me? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »