Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 17, 2021 | (Sagittarius)december9 - Filter
Hello,hello before Christmas! :79: I have decided that next year I am going to study. There are 2 choices in my mind: accountant or primary school teacher. I like both. I can´t decide which one s ...
December 17, 2021 | (Aquarius)atlantickush - Filter
Anyone have any experience with gate keepers, positive or negative? By gatekeeping I mean defending the status quo. For example that could be by adopting a ´willing ignorance´ or undeserved loyalty ...
December 16, 2021 | (Libra)celestialbody22 - Filter
Lets pretend that other planets are inhabited by other species (probably are) and that they also do astrology (LOL I´m sure they do more than that). How would earth be personified as a planet/sign? ...
December 16, 2021 | (Aquarius)Andrew95 - Filter
I have noticed in my wider environment that people with the sun in capricorn or asc are more eccentric, much more often than Aquarius,and they wear it very well, why is that so? Also, many capriccro ...
December 15, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Can someone find out for me if my step mom can be trusted....??? ...
December 15, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Video, predictions from Joni Patry Mars conj ketu https://youtu.be/7wKSmDy2gJ8 ......man, now that you ladies mentioned it on the other video I posted, she doesnt look a day over 42!! ...
December 14, 2021 | (Aquarius)Andrew95 - Filter
I am very interested in your opinion and experiences regarding the square of Saturn and Jupiter in natal chart? I don´t think there is enough in the literature about this most contradictory aspect of ...
December 14, 2021 | (Taurus)LA98 - Filter
Hey guys! I would like to know more about my 7 th stellium in Aries. I have Venus, mercury and Saturn in 7th, although I don’t feel like relationships and stuff are my focus in life… Feel free to tell ...
December 12, 2021 | (Sagittarius)moontara - Filter
so i saw somewhere that we’re going in venus retrograde? english is not my native language im not sure if im saying that right and also i don’t know much about astrology but im curious. what does ven ...
December 12, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
Tell me some stories about lines you visited and experienced. Bonus points for Chiron sextile ASC. ...
December 11, 2021 | (Taurus)lnsabch - Filter
Does anyone else agree with me that the 6th house is not appropriate to represent pets? I feel like it should be the 5th house--or maybe even the 2nd house--but I haven´t got enough data to " ...
December 11, 2021 | (Pisces)Pleiadean - Filter
Isn´t it interesting that Pluto in Capricorn in the time of Covid/lockdowns/mandates is bringing about the fall of gov´t, educational and religious systems to bring about a new way of seeing the worl ...
December 10, 2021 | (Scorpio)2s - Filter
Do you guys think certain zodiac signs (or dominance) are more likely to be a certain MBTI personality type than another? What´s your sign and MBTI personality type? I´m a Scorpio and an ENFJ-T :6 ...
December 9, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
The Popular Republic of China was founded (or at least "declared") on 1 october 1949,at 3 PM (apparently) in Beijing. This make China´s chart to have Aquarius Rising with Moon in Aquarius ...
December 7, 2021 | (Pisces)gloomygoat - Filter
There have been books and articles that say that there are signs that rule countries. Example, Taurus rules Cuba. What is this supposed to mean? And would moving to a certain country with ruled by a s ...
December 7, 2021 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
OK, I was reluctant to ask this here but since I´ve been studying some time-lord techniques and couldn´t quite get a proper understanding, I thought of asking this here, in case someone is able to hel ...
December 6, 2021 | (Libra)Lib_8 - Filter
Hi, I noticed that next year in June my Prog sun will be coming into opposition with my transiting Uranus. Any insight on what I can expect? Thank you ...
December 4, 2021 | (Pisces)11 - Filter
I´m checking Ayurvedic tips, and all the cooling foods: cheese, creams, green tea + fats, proteins is what I crave. I even started eating apricots (cool food) 2 years ago. I always hated apricots.. ...
December 4, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Hi guys, So, I´ve been fighting against the evidence of not being a sagi sun nor rising and giving more credit to vedic astrology. But even vedic doesn´t seems 100% accurate cause, yes my sun is ...
December 3, 2021 | (Taurus)Antonio97 - Filter
Hi! I would like to know more about reading draconic charts. How do I read the planets, aspects, etc? On a different way? The only thing I know about these charts is that the North Node is the Ri ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »