Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 27, 2021 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
Hey everyone. I’m Franscine. I like talking on here but I also want something with faster back and forth and more steady flowing conversation between people. So…I made a Discord server Link to join ...
December 27, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Hi guys, So to vedic followers, I´d love to hear about your dasha experiences. I´m going through Rahu dasha since 2007 and oh boy!! What a rollercoaster :85: Does anyone here who wants to sh ...
December 27, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Philipee32 - Filter
With short description why and who they are. 😏 1. Bruce Lee- Revolutionary innovator and inventor of asian swag😎 2. Dr. Sebi- Revolutionary against the grain of so called healthcare. Natural Heale ...
December 27, 2021 | (Taurus)vicky1981 - Filter
Dear friends,i would like your opinion ,I have in my next Solar return VENUS and Sun in libra in 5th house but in 0.30 orb.I have read that this i combust venus and its not bring the good qualities of ...
December 27, 2021 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
If you wouldn´t mind, comment which you prefer. Feel totally free to explain why you prefer one versus the other. I´ve recently been trying to learn the Vedic method, and would really appreciate a ...
December 27, 2021 | (Taurus)Originallyweirdbutnormal - Filter
I am going to speak about Mars mostly in my chart. I will not speak about myself fully as a child as the childhood is the blueprint to how your planets activate into who you are. But some of it is ...
December 25, 2021 | (Gemini)Nickgreene21 - Filter
So I recently watched a video talking about the 4 darkest placements in astrology and I´d like to go deeper. The placements in the video are: Pluto in the 8th house Saturn in the 8th house Chiron i ...
December 25, 2021 | (Capricorn)pasor - Filter
Hello everyone, I have doubts on my career and maintaining a purpose/aim in life. Some houses in my chart empty and I started to relate it with my this condition. My situation can be summarize wit ...
December 22, 2021 | (Aquarius)rohbear - Filter
I really wish this site would add the 4 main, most commonly used asteriods: Ceres, Pallas, Juno and Vesta! We got Chiron and Lilith, great! How bout the Big Four? ...
December 22, 2021 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Hello, As I´m struggling to understand the Zodiacal Release time-lord technique (Yes, still), I´ve arrived on some contradicting views and I´m hoping someone can clarify things to me. Q1: I´ve re ...
December 22, 2021 | (Aquarius)Lotus - Filter
Does this site enable one to share a certain chart via link? ...
December 21, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
Chris Brennan´s famous already year ahead forecast. https://youtu.be/JBriZO5ALoQ ...
December 20, 2021 | (Capricorn)Astrokitty - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/current-planets-astrology-transits-planetary-positions Anyone else thinks this Sh*t will only be over when Pluto leaves Capricorn ☹️? ...
December 20, 2021 | (Capricorn)Astrokitty - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/current-planets-astrology-transits-planetary-positions Anyone else thinks this Sh*t will only be over when Pluto leaves Capricorn ☹️? ...
December 20, 2021 | (Pisces)Menkey - Filter
Hello, I am a Beginner and unsure what that means. I should look for H1, H4 and H7. H4 and 7 are both malefic, but Ruler of H1 sounds positiv in Sagitarrius 5th with sextile Jupiter, but Sat ...
December 19, 2021 | (Pisces)Dunn89 - Filter
Hey all, it´s the final Full Moon of 2021 and I wanted to share some words associated with the planets that are in aspect with each other during this full moon. I got the words from "Aspects In ...
December 18, 2021 | (Taurus)UranianCapricorn - Filter
Hello, this is only regarding the ascendant. My ascendant is in libra at 27° and now I was wondering if I should watch the horoscope for scorpio instead or should I just watch both because both th ...
December 18, 2021 | (Scorpio)OS* - Filter
I´d like to learn more about the Nakshatras and was thinking of starting with "Astrology of the Seers", have any of you read this one ? Or, would have any recommendations on good Vedic b ...
December 18, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
Is it possible that sometimes Astrology seems incomplete to you? For example, there is a stellium in the sign of Gemini. The person opposite also has Capricorn stelium. Suppose there is no aspects ...
December 18, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Can anybody tell me if its okay for me to go to a party tomorrow?? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »