Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 17, 2022 | (Scorpio)OS* - Filter
same question as in the title :) what planet or aspect in the natal chart do you think points out in being interested to learn astrology ? some would say you must have a strong Jupiter in ...
January 17, 2022 | (Leo)Hermetic Dreamer - Filter
So this post is probably more philosophical than technical but I just recently learned about the draconic zodiac and have become interested in the philosophy behind the draconic, tropical and sidereal ...
January 17, 2022 | (Scorpio)OS* - Filter
open discussion about lunar nodes : vedic and tropical astrology 🦋🌚 rahu ketu ~ north node, south node what would be your interpretation of them. or how do you view these placements in your ...
January 17, 2022 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
What other aspects should be looked at when looking at the progression of the individual. Not just career wise etc. But what the approach to life will be. And even the individualised attitude to g ...
January 17, 2022 | (Virgo)yourshawty - Filter
Which placement/aspect do you think is the most present in my chart? my placements are kinda everywhere, so I can’t really say which placement or aspects influences me the most. I love when peo ...
January 16, 2022 | (Taurus)Dilanakia - Filter
Do any of you know what is solar arc directions used for? There is a calculator in this platform but I didnt understand what should I be looking at on the solar arc chart? ...
January 16, 2022 | (Pisces)Zydrunas999 - Filter
Hello, the moon is very important in vedic astrology. I have a moon i Sagittarius (Moola Nakshatra Pada 2). What does it mean??? I know that sagittarius is very important education, travelling, spirit ...
January 16, 2022 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Hello, I was wondering if Astro-Seek or any other website you know of, has the capability of measuring aspects (transit and natal) to a specific point in the chart (i.e. random). For example, checkin ...
January 16, 2022 | (Taurus)survivorman - Filter
those who have siblings, do you ever think you and your siblings have certain signs for a reason or lessons ? I have 5 younger brothers, 4 of us are close in age and the youngest one is still a toddle ...
January 16, 2022 | (Pisces)Georgiana27 - Filter
Can anyone see if there´s any aspect for the moment of the explosion? 15.01.2022 04:10 GMT time ...
January 15, 2022 | (Aries)Owlmate - Filter
It should be interesting to read what do you think about this aspect, if you have this combo yourself (and how do you feel it in your life and relationships) or if you have known someone having it. ...
January 15, 2022 | (Gemini)Geminiheaven - Filter
Hello I would love some assistance, I have a job offer (two actually) on the table and I can not decide which one to choose. One will be bring in a great salary (which will be much helpful), but wil ...
January 15, 2022 | (Scorpio)OS* - Filter
hello :) Im currently in Saturn Dasha and Mercury will be in the next 2years. saturn is square to my moon. I read afflicted saturn, during saturn dasha brings major difficulties, setbacks, ill ...
January 14, 2022 | (Gemini)amit_gupta_7702 - Filter
Hi Everyone, How can I check the planetary aspect of a particular day ? Eg - on 05/06/1993 which planets were having trine, square, opposition etc. aspects with each other? Is there any tool ...
January 13, 2022 | (Scorpio)2s - Filter
I´m going to post my descriptions of general important or significant astrology influences here! Feel free to read it if you like! I´ll be adding more daily. signs of the zodiac: aries - arie ...
January 11, 2022 | (Libra)celestialbody22 - Filter
I left my construction job of 3 years on August 3, 2021 and they have since then kept trying to bring me back. I refused many offers, but this week I will be sitting down to listen to an old colleague ...
January 11, 2022 | (Libra)kuzeyi - Filter
Hello, I started a new job at the beginning of the year. Everything is going well until now. But I am not fully happy, I faced too many issues that I had to overcome in my previous job. Now, somethin ...
January 10, 2022 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
I´m considering the value of vedic astrology and the possibilities of using it alongside western astrology. As I´ve read that there are may similarities. And some people are using the tropical vedic ...
January 9, 2022 | (Taurus)emily1724 - Filter
Hi everybody i need your help! On Thursday I will have my first exam in the university and I´m so nervous. Can somebody, reading my transits, say something about it? Like if it will go well or not. ...
January 9, 2022 | (Capricorn)boyakasha - Filter
WHY IS THIS MAKING ME SO ANGRY WTF :10: :10: :10: :85: :47: GRRRRRR I wanna destroy everything and bring all kinds of hell with me. Every evil out there is my bitch now. Burnnnnn it all :21 ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »