Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 29, 2022 | (Aries)dwbdwb01 - Filter
After comparing a topical chart to a sidereal chart it was found that the given results were off by exactly 1 degree. Given the topical result less the precessional value, noted, some planets and or h ...
January 29, 2022 | (Aquarius)viv - Filter
any ideas? I just had a birthday with solar return chart showing Venus rx at 4 degrees Capricorn.That falls in my third house,exactly on natal Vesta, sextile natal Asc in Scorpio and trining natal Jup ...
January 29, 2022 | (Aquarius)Ana-Maria127 - Filter
Hello, I have some questions about this chart. I didnt lnow My exact time of birth and i finally discovered it. Anyway, i d like to share with you a SR of mine because my curiosity brings me to ch ...
January 29, 2022 | (Virgo)Nani Lei - Filter
Herbal astrology is a vast field of study that looks at the correlation between plants, planets, zodiac signs, and the elements (fire, air, water, and earth). The practice of astro-herbalism, which ha ...
January 28, 2022 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Can anybody tell me why my day yesterday on the 27th was so terrible?? I mean unusually terrible... Is this going to continue to the next day or more?? I feel literally sick about it. I feel a p ...
January 27, 2022 | (Scorpio)2s - Filter
I´ve been trying to get into Vedic/Sidereal astrology, but it´s kind of difficult to find direct and concrete information on the internet for it. Most of the time when I try to research different naks ...
January 25, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
I just found this guy on youtube and read some of his things. He tried to prove that sidereal is not according with veda sacred texts like Surya Sidhanta and tropical is correct although observes n ...
January 25, 2022 | (Libra)Settler - Filter
Having natal Chiron trine my Asc, and in opposition with Sun and MC - some apps (Time Passages) see it as THE key aspect of my chart, while on Astro-Seek its not even mentioned in the strong aspects. ...
January 24, 2022 | (Taurus)BBlythe - Filter
PLANETS IMPORTANT KARAKATHWA SUN • Father • Soul, Atmakaraka • Government • Head of the department, administrator , management • Bones • Head • Eyes • Self-consciousness • Statu ...
January 24, 2022 | (Taurus)Boyan - Filter
Here are some noted astrological traits for this kind of modern vocation: 1.Lilith in Aquarius in 2nd house. 2.8th house(Sun) trine Saturn. 3.8th house stellium in Leo. 4.5th house ruler conjun ...
January 23, 2022 | (Pisces)11 - Filter
I’m confused about how composite chart midpoint is calculated.. Can someone explain? With most people, who have Libra/ sco asc, I’ll have Virgo asc in composite chart. But with one person I have P ...
January 23, 2022 | (Capricorn)boyakasha - Filter
I was just thinking about some past events like this one time I fell 5 stories down from an apartment not on the ground but on the basement floor. I remember I was looking over the grill the height ma ...
January 22, 2022 | (Cancer)Ellag04 - Filter
Hey, I wonder if someone here is good at guessing peoples rising sign, because & would like to get help with guessing a persons asc. I don´t feel comfortable with displaying pictures of the person ...
January 22, 2022 | (Taurus)FallenAngel - Filter
Most of the time i often feel melancholic and i wanna know which planet is the reason why and which house if anyone could interpret it ...
January 22, 2022 | (Capricorn)foxyaj - Filter
Hey I just found out that I was born on a new moon & I wondered how that might have effected me or will effect me? Thanks ...
January 22, 2022 | (Scorpio)OS* - Filter
the outer planets, how do you interpret uranus neptune pluto, in general or in your own natal chart ? edits: apologies for that short cut question. Im curious how do you interpret them ...
January 21, 2022 | (Gemini)Broomrider13 - Filter
So I am one of these semi rare individuals. My question is to others out there like me. Do you ever sleep &/or rest like the other people you know? I´m asking because I couldn´t be more different ...
January 20, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
Dude it would be so dope if he actually talked to me ...
January 19, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Guys, I´m loosing my mind over this one. Mercury rx and job offers. What are your experiences and what did those new job offers during merc rx become? Did you have bad experiences with mercury di ...
January 19, 2022 | (Capricorn)corcosw - Filter
Hi, I have trawled the Internet for a formula to calculate the Moon Sign for any given date/time/location. The only one I can find it considerably inaccurate. I can however find many many calculations ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »