Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 27, 2018 | (Scorpio)IManifest - Filter
hey does anyone know where to download free chart calculations for Mac? ...
November 26, 2018 | (Aquarius)Hales - Filter
Hey everyone . :) I´m curious about your opinions and preferences in regards to choosing a house system to use. ...
November 25, 2018 | (Cancer)77Cancri - Filter
I’m curious about something. The higher a planet is in the sky, does that mean it’s influence is stronger? ...
November 24, 2018 | (Aquarius)Hales - Filter
Hey friends. :) if any of you have questions on anything in relation to your natal charts, I am more than happy to do a reading for you or just chat in general. In addition to being able to interact w ...
November 23, 2018 | (Capricorn)CapiSun - Filter
I have had lucid dreams with the number 222. Does anyone know what they could mean? ...
November 19, 2018 | (Virgo)DeamOrientem - Filter
All I know is that the two charts are put on top of one another to see how each of their planets interact.... but I don’t know the details of how to actually do this. Also why is this persons chart b ...
November 17, 2018 | (Taurus)ivorysports - Filter
Will the current mercury retrograde from November 17 to December 6 2018 affect our social interaction ...
November 12, 2018 | (Libra)Loriana - Filter
Ciao a tutti, qualcuno mi può dare delucidazioni riguardo venere nella 12 casa? Grazie? ...
November 11, 2018 | (Aquarius)Hales - Filter
So, I dabble quite a bit in astrology and I´ve always been interested in it. I would really like to figure out a way to learn astrology in general and progress to a point where I don´t need to seek ou ...
November 8, 2018 | (Virgo)Al - Filter
Today Jupiter moved into Sagittarius, which it will move through until December 2, 2019. Do you think this signals a shift from a heightened focus on emotions to ... what? a better understanding? a d ...
November 7, 2018 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, there are some new features and options for calculating dominant planets, dominant element and signature sign: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/dominant-planets-astrology-online-calculator ...
November 3, 2018 | (Leo)pilipili - Filter
Hi! I run a yearly event called Danzibar is a latin dance event in Zanzibar africa. Last year my partner made change the dates and although it was fuller it was a disaster in terms of organization ...
October 31, 2018 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Can you predict an event with your solar return chart? What are the best predicting techniques besides checking transits for a certain period of time to look for the right aspects (thats a shitload o ...
October 25, 2018 | (Aries)dannflor - Filter
Hello, I am not sure if this is the best place to find the answers I´m looking for, but what I would like to know is how exactly is the sun´s position determined? For instance, if the sun is in Aq ...
October 16, 2018 | (Aquarius)holywizy - Filter
I was wondering if there is a away to calculate my relocation chart on this website. thank you ! ...
September 30, 2018 | (Leo)pilipili - Filter
Hi guys, love this Forum Im forever grateful for all ur responses and all the stuff I have learnt from it. My next inquiry is on looking at a countries chart to see their general trends. What c ...
September 25, 2018 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
Woman Aries, asc Aquarius, Pisces moon Man. Scorpio, asc taurus, Aries moon What do you make of this pairing? ...
September 25, 2018 | (Aquarius)holywizy - Filter
I heard there is a way to see stationary planet in the date of birth. for all 10 main planets in the chart. Thank you in advance ...
September 18, 2018 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hello, I updated planet return calculator and added separate Saturn Return Calculator: It displays a brief overview of all Saturn return cycles now :) https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/saturn ...
September 7, 2018 | (Taurus)Naks - Filter
Hi. Recently a while ago mars just exited retrograde and going direct again, but according to astrosites mars will be in "shadow" period till October 28th. My question is what does thi ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »