Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 8, 2019 | (Leo)pilipili - Filter
Hi in your opinion how do you see this chart to launch a YouTube channel? ...
January 8, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Anniechantrellie - Filter
Hi, Finding out about the draconic chart was quite exciting! My draconic chart is way different than my birth-chart. The planet aspects with my natalchart planets are LOTS of squares, so probably m ...
January 3, 2019 | (Capricorn)glitaaa - Filter
Hey guys, I am planning on starting a business and with this cap stellium right now when would be the best time for me considering my chart. planets are all direct most of jan until early march ...
December 26, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
Aestrotex Signing Love & Sexuality Astorlogy https://aestrotex.wordpress.com/2013/09/03/asteroid-psyche-in-signs/ SEPTEMBER 3, 2013 Asteroid Psyche in signs Aries The native likes the ...
December 26, 2018 | (Taurus)Naks - Filter
This year has been absolute crap shoot on economical front, DOW, NASDAQ are down during Christmas which is extremely rare, because during holidays the market goes bullish instead of bearish. We mig ...
December 25, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
https://cafeastrology.com/sexualastrologyeros.html The Asteroid Eros can shed some light on some of our erotic turn-ons. In mythology, Eros was the god of sexual love and desire. He was considered ...
December 24, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
white moon selena in the signs-and-houses Taken from https://astrorealm.tumblr.com/post/165209319645/white-moon-selena-in-the-signs-and-houses White Moon Selena in Aries: You are a beacon in the ...
December 23, 2018 | (Pisces)IleneTs - Filter
My favorite componists are Nicolo Paganini and Frédéric Chopin. They have the following connection with my birthchart: Paganini: :162: :159: :155: :154: in :177: :191: my :159: :152: Chopin : ...
December 22, 2018 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
I just received my natal chart painted on the recycled rag paper ... and it´s so cool! :6: I probably started to like my natal chart :61: Author is Astro-Seek user Amber: https://profile.ast ...
December 20, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
Saturday, December 22, 12:49 p.m. EST, is the exact day and time of the FULL MOON in DECEMBER! Don’t miss this chance to view your life objectively. During the three days around the Full Moon, you can ...
December 12, 2018 | (Taurus)Vyri - Filter
(Taurus) Vyri Quest Gratis Astrology/Kabal Readings Timed Question of the Hour Free readings; think of a question; jot down the time you think of it; place, date-think of a value/number ´intuit ...
December 10, 2018 | (Virgo)Elmirel - Filter
Hey, I´m new here, beginner. I´m interested in astrology, but I´m just learning. I have gone through a lot in my life, which is why I know that the astrological horoscope has an impact on life. Please ...
December 9, 2018 | (Pisces)IleneTs - Filter
For the planets of the birthchart I can see when a planet is Out of Bounds. Is this also possible for the progressive planets? ...
December 6, 2018 | (Taurus)Funstrummer - Filter
I think I know what is happening with these 2 friends of mine who have 4th house Libra Suns, but I would appreciate any feedback/perspective you might have on this. Both became not only severely depre ...
December 5, 2018 | (Pisces)IleneTs - Filter
There is always a tendency to watch to the housecusps, even if they are not right. So it´s better, if the birthtime is unknown to give up as time 12.00 o´clock in the afternoon and put then a check m ...
December 1, 2018 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
I´ve read a long time ago something along the lines of "if you are sign x countries that are good for you are 1,2, and 3". Having quite some water signs in my birth chart paired with informa ...
November 29, 2018 | (Capricorn)CapiSun - Filter
I am just wondering how the 7th house determines who you may end up with? I have aries in the 7th house, and I know that means that I am attracted to very masculine,energetic men; but I am wondering d ...
November 29, 2018 | (Cancer)Trevor77 - Filter
are there certain signs known to prefer certain foods ? ...
November 29, 2018 | (Cancer)Trevor77 - Filter
Is anybody else very good at guessing star signs?, as iv found I tend to guess correctly on first attempt, narrowing down to 3 signs based on there character ...
November 27, 2018 | (Scorpio)IManifest - Filter
so I was doing some research and came across the 72 angels of god the shemhamphorasch. it was very interesting in realting to the degrees within a sign. I´m curious and would like to get others opi ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »