Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 18, 2019 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
I was watching a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdI-6uLSIOI about magnetic fields of planets and lo and behold it could be that the magnetic fields of other planets influences us. Especially at ...
February 16, 2019 | (Pisces)IleneTs - Filter
Please fill in, if you recognize it. Also if you are not registered, you can participate. https://linkto.run/p/Y3HVPKWM ...
February 13, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
:9:Do chiron & ascendant count as points in a grand cross? If so I think I have a cardinal grand cross- moon oppose ASC, Chiron oppose Uranus. Lucky me. :19: :42: ...
February 12, 2019 | (Pisces)IleneTs - Filter
Is it possible to start a poll here? I like to examine something about the elements. ...
February 11, 2019 | (Taurus)Sophiam444 - Filter
I can’t find much information about vesta. What can vesta in Aries represent in your chart?? ...
February 8, 2019 | (Pisces)IleneTs - Filter
February 8, 2019 | (Pisces)IleneTs - Filter
February 6, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
Based on my birth chart that is below, the site goes through Chiron and Lilith, and below that is Fortune. My fortune is Libra. Other things that are Libra; Chiron 4th House Venus Node (whatev ...
February 5, 2019 | (Pisces)Koichan.w - Filter
Hey guys! So here’s the question: What’s your favourite retrograde and why? ...
January 29, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
My element chart is: Fire: 5 Earth: 8 Water: 7 Air: 7 My Sun sign is Scorpio (water) My Moon is Virgo (Earth) My Rising sign is Leo (Fire) My Chiron is Libra (Air) My Signature Sign is Capr ...
January 28, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
How does eveyone feel about their reports? Ive only done the free reports..but they are very telling! And for me true. Just wanted to see what eveyones thoughts were ...
January 19, 2019 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
With the Moon being in Patriotic Cancer I have to go with the Patriots over the Chiefs in the AFC match. The way the Patriots destroyed the Chargers who beat the Chiefs in their last meeting is ano ...
January 19, 2019 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
janspiller.com Full Moon Reminder | Jan January 21, 12:16 am EST, is the exact day and time of the FULL MOON in JANUARY! Because this FULL MOON combines with a LUNAR ECLIPSE, there’in the atmosphere— ...
January 17, 2019 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
Copied from astrolady.com Lottery wins are usually attributed to the 2nd, 5th, 8th, and 11th houses, the planets in these houses, and their rulers. The 2nd house represents wealth and material pos ...
January 16, 2019 | (Taurus)ivorysports - Filter
Which is more accurate vedic astrology or western astrology.? Why don´t astrologers all agree? In what areas do all astrologers agree? ...
January 13, 2019 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
The Los Angeles Rams won yesterday with the Moon in Aries the sign of the Ram. The Los Angeles Chargers are playing today and I predict that they will win with the Moon still in Aries as Chargers ...
January 13, 2019 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
Hi all! So long story short, my opiate abusing neighbour has been gone for almost a week now. She´s an old lady, and her shoes and her walker device are still here. I´m getting worried she´s not al ...
January 12, 2019 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
The planet is what it is about. The house is the area the planet functions in. The sign the planet is in is the style of expression of the planet. Let´s say the planet is Venus. Venus is ab ...
January 10, 2019 | (Taurus)ivorysports - Filter
If scandals make people popular, is it a positive trait in ones career? ...
January 9, 2019 | (Pisces)IleneTs - Filter
LET´S WALK THROUGH THE HOUSES AND SEE WHERE IT ENDS! 1e Hi, here I am. What do you think of me? :27: 2e I need some money and belongings to build up my self-confidence. 3e Now I can con ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »