Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 18, 2019 | (Taurus)lnsabch - Filter
Hi all, I feel that this Mars in Taurus transit is the cause of my intense laziness and actual physical fatigue. This is because it started around when Mars entered Taurus. Could this be true? I cou ...
March 17, 2019 | (Taurus)Theo Mcgee - Filter
Does anybody know if Uranus in Taurus affects my Moon in Taurus? Or even, does it affect my Saturn in Taurus in any way? Or is it only dependent on certain transits? I´ve seen the affect of Uran ...
March 16, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
Someone mentioned Uranus went into Taurus around Feb 6th... I noticed increased drama on Feb 7th around. Anyone care to share their experience? Edit: I misread, and it was march 6th ...
March 16, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
Time: 08:17 PDT 16 March 2019 1 oppose 2 trine 3 square 4 sextile W (green) Uranus a sun b moon c merc. d venus e mars f jup g saturn i nept j pluto r Chiron s Pholus u ...
March 16, 2019 | (Scorpio)ChaosConspiracy - Filter
Drowning in water elements right now. Did anyone else feel an intense emotional shift this morning? I couldnt sleep and started feeling as if my soul was being ripped apart and immensly heartbroken i ...
March 15, 2019 | (Virgo)raeblazing - Filter
Any stories of life events? This is a time where we shed parts of our life off that aren´t working for us anymore to give us a fresh start. There are indeed challenges to my life that require precar ...
March 12, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
I have much confusion when attempting to understand Jupiter, and by extension, understanding what each sign and house of Jupiter might mean. I believe Jupiter is the way we express optimism and ha ...
March 9, 2019 | (Leo)pixel - Filter
Hi everyone, As I am beginner, I wonder which "weight" is more important in a chart : I´ll take mine using astro-seek tools (easier for exemples) Sun is my dominant planet : I´m a leo 1s ...
March 7, 2019 | (Capricorn)Foxforce5 - Filter
So I did a birth chart reading on jks astrologys website. My report says I have the sun, saturn, Uranus and neptune in the 12th house. But my chart on this site has most of those in the 1st house. I e ...
March 6, 2019 | (Leo)Milly1 - Filter
SO, if I have Sun, Venus, and Mars in Leo and also Mercury, Ascendant, and Lillith in Cancer are those considered a Stellium? I don´t really know what it is. ...
March 2, 2019 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
Anyone with stelium or planets here? What theme are you cope with most? What is the most safest way for you where to direct energy? Did you have to deal with some violence, stalking or something? ...
March 1, 2019 | (Aquarius)Admiral Hill - Filter
Immediately when :164: Chiron entered Aries (February 18th, 2019), I noticed a shift not just for myself, but also for those I interact with on a daily basis. Though I was unaware of it up front and o ...
February 28, 2019 | (Libra)doublelibragirl - Filter
I am debating on whether or not to take an apprenticeship that I really want, but can´t really afford right now. Where would I start to see if things are favorable for me to take it or not? I wo ...
February 28, 2019 | (Leo)sunsignleo - Filter
Is there any significance to past lives or karma when you have retrgrade planets in your natal chart? ...
February 25, 2019 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
V1 is currently set as default (there are no visible planet degrees); and I tried to design several variants (V2, V3, V4, V5, V6) displaying also planet degrees. V1 - https://i.imgur.com/0PSDR7y. ...
February 22, 2019 | (Taurus)1davidsky - Filter
So passed 16 and retrogrades at 29 Pisces and my NN at 29 Virgo already battered forEvEr it seems by Chiron at 29 Pisces. I see that the retrograde starts at 29 and kind of proud of myself for staying ...
February 21, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
After an awful past few years, 2 days ago a great (I hope) opportunity for a new place to live popped into my life out of the blue. Quite unexpectedly. Almost too good to believe. I have been studying ...
February 20, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
Do I have anything important to do this life time? I feel like I do ..but I attribute that to my sun moon combo...can someone check ...
February 20, 2019 | (Scorpio)3rdHousePastDaMoon - Filter
This is my late brother´s chart. I wonder what anyone might see in it before I say anything. I have Aquarius Ascendant and Gemini Moon. I´m Scorpio. My father was 93 when he died and we shared the sam ...
February 19, 2019 | (Taurus)Sophiam444 - Filter
What career would be best suited for me based on my chart ?? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »