Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 11, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Maybe it´s a strange subject, but I don´t think I am alone in my thoughts...Maybe you have that feeling that you are for example Sun in Pisces, but you feel more like another sign - maybe Taurus or Aq ...
April 11, 2019 | (Virgo)EarthsGoddess - Filter
Heya~ Wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts on Mars in Cancer. It´s my natal placement somethings I always feel like my basic will power and drive is hindered.. yet I always feel emotional inten ...
April 10, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Hi, I´m a new member here and was wondering if there were people here into Traditional Western, i.e. Medieval, Hellenistic, etc. pre Alan Leo? If so how were you introduced to it? ...
April 10, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
How can I read prenatal eclipse??? ...
April 10, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
I have been attempting to understand the 10th house, and its ruler, Capricorn, for quite some time now. As far as I know, the 10th house is the house of public image, discipline, and recognition. ...
April 6, 2019 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, I put together some online tools and chart calculators for sidereal astrology: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/sidereal-astrology-chart-calculator - Sidereal Birth chart / Transit chart / ...
April 5, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
is in your opinion the most cruel? So or the most powerful with ability to destroy a lot or maybe...everything? Pluto? Saturn? Mars? ...
April 5, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Some people always say that about their life and I don´t think about that neurotic and pessimistic hypochondriac type that exaggerate to get a sympathy, but real truth of people who work hard and in t ...
April 4, 2019 | (Libra)Dpage1001 - Filter
I looked up my 7th harmonic chart on astro.com to look for any septile aspects. And for the life of me i cannot figure out how to interpret it or what it meabs. Can anyone help? ...
April 2, 2019 | (Taurus)lnsabch - Filter
Hi all, I was thinking about one of my phobias the other day, and wondered if an explanation could be found using astrology. A long time ago I read that suddenly developing a phobia is caused by rea ...
March 31, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
A lot of people have problems with (self) destructive or toxic behaviours, more and more people suffer from mental illness. "There are more than 200 classified forms of mental illness. Some of ...
March 28, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
...or that kind of personality.Manipulation - probably each of us will meet for once in life person who uses any kind of manipulation to get what (s)he wants, makes life easier or control other people ...
March 28, 2019 | (Scorpio)Eunha - Filter
So I was wondering what may be an indicator of a good dancer in a chart. If you think you have got the moves what placements would be responsible for that in your opinion? ...
March 25, 2019 | (Gemini)BR - Filter
Hello everyone, I´ve recently been reading about alternative charts which help us identify more deeper. Apparently persona charts represent the personalities of our planets during time of birth? I sea ...
March 24, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Christian250 - Filter
I have a questions about stelliums, would you also take your regular houses (not planet houses) into account for a stellium? Or are those completely separate? I’d appreciate any help! ...
March 21, 2019 | (Virgo)jacquelinexcx - Filter
Ok i am a virgo sun but i am messy af and have bad grammer im hard workering at school but in all other areas i am lazy. This post wont be the typically i dont act like my sun sign post I know i am no ...
March 21, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
what is the meaning of descendant especially when its placed in aquarius ...
March 20, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
https://www.ecosia.org/search?q=earth+day+2019 ...
March 20, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
20. 3. 2019, 21:58 GMT (UTC) https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/spring-equinox.html Change location setting to see when will be in your city. https://www.timeanddate.com/custom/location.html ...
March 20, 2019 | (Gemini)marhlee - Filter
Hi everyone, New to AstroSeek here. Wondering if we could start sharing a list of books / recommendations for general astrology. What books have you come accross that was illuminating / helpful? W ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »