Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 10, 2019 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
AC DC MC IC - I´m currently trying to get a better foundation in my mind for the angles and the houses too. I figured there must be meaning behind planets ON the angles, but what about planets tha ...
May 10, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
I´ve read it´s kinda a mix of a square and a trine, which makes sense. Just wondering if this would be a significant aspect in my chart. It´s a 0°20´ orb between mars and pluto. Dont see much about it ...
May 7, 2019 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
I think this will be beneficial to newbies (like myself) who want to learn and study astrology. Here are some websites that I think are good and comprehensive. https://www.astrologycom.com/glo ...
May 7, 2019 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
Does everyone use modern these days? Or do some still take influence from the traditional/ancient rulers? Is this list correct? I´m trying to bookmark helpful information in order to study and re ...
May 6, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I´m interested in hearing from people who have planets, points, or asteroids conjunct the descendant (opposite the ascendant). How do you feel these planets and/or points manifest in your life? ...
May 5, 2019 | (Taurus)thankedbloom - Filter
I´m curious to here what your experiences are of finding out someone´s birth time. Who was it, how did it effect you and the way you see the person, and what were the circumstances under which you fou ...
May 5, 2019 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, I added new website feature that allows to customize various natal chart graphics and print it (EU A4 size/US letter size): 1) Various chart styles 2) Various planet/degrees/signs colors 3) ...
May 4, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I think I remember reading something online a while ago which said that the midpoint between two planets in hard aspect is the key to resolving the tension in the aspect. It could be that this onl ...
May 4, 2019 | (Pisces)TimeSciences - Filter
Ok, having watched this video of Florian Homm (many reading this may not remember him) and others like him have me curious about which aspects and planet placements are most consistent with addictive ...
May 3, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
For those who question if Sun in 12th is weak. I believe it can be, but Jupiter is a very supportive planet to have right next to the Sun and in it´s own place too which Pisces is said to be ruled by ...
May 2, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
Clint Eastwood, he is a Metal Horse... That´s crazy yet not crazy, he is a completely different person to me, yet on the same level the spirit is exactly the same. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6 ...
April 30, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
What is your opinion about the stelium on my map? ...
April 30, 2019 | (Leo)pixel - Filter
Hi everyone, My moon is in Capricorn and it is affected ... if you have this aspect, what would you say about it (what do you feel about it)? How do you manage this aspect? ...
April 29, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
What do you think about the influence of the New Age on Astrology? I don´t have a good opinion of it. According to the New Age everything is pretty much unicorns and balloons. We are uniquely surro ...
April 29, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I have all 3 prominent and i had an issue with sexuality, well not so much issue but i had to express it when i was much younger. Odd things around sex and power struggles. No abuse took place and ...
April 29, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Hi all... Do you (personally) use traditional or modern planetary rulerships in your chart interpretations? For instance, if Aquarius is on the fifth house, are you looking for the position of ...
April 29, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
i want more info on all lilith aspects since realizing theres more than one lol im a (mean) lilith virgo in 1st house and now apparantly im a true lilith leo in 12th house. i only noticed for the f ...
April 27, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-part-of-fortune-lot-of-fortune-online-calculator/?send_calculation=1&narozeni_den=9&narozeni_mesic=6&narozeni_rok=1986&narozeni_hodina=05&am ...
April 27, 2019 | (Capricorn)someguy - Filter
How are you all experiencing these 3 wonderful retrogrades so far? ...
April 26, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I have always been one of those who was able to recover faster than most and am also very rarely ever ill. Broken nose, repaired in a week. Busted back, the tail of my spin is slightly off center ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »