Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 11, 2022 | (Aries)PerpetualSoul - Filter
Hello, everyone! My name is Matt I recently discovered through my own research that when you watch Movies and TV episodes that came out on the day you were born, you see variations of your life in ...
February 11, 2022 | (Aquarius)Aqua Star - Filter
When I look at my chart compared to others, I kind of feel a little empty. I didn´t get to have kids and have really never had a healthy love relationship. I am not a chart reader, but honestly if som ...
February 11, 2022 | (Libra)celestialbody22 - Filter
Im not one to focus on corrupt frequencies, but obviously they do exist. I´m seeing a lot of this energy coming up especially with the Pluto-Merc Con. Theres a lot of cyber bullying, there´s a lot of ...
February 11, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
Let’s play a game. People are always asking anxious questions about their charts on here so let’s do something different. Find some thing or some things you really like about yours and comment them he ...
February 10, 2022 | (Taurus)Sacrecoeur - Filter
I feel an intense pressure these days to pursue my purpose. Because of that I looked at my astrologychart to see of there were any astrological factors that could explain this longing. I found that ...
February 9, 2022 | (Scorpio)OS* - Filter
between Aquarius and Scorpio ?? Sidereal or tropical, please share your thoughts :84: ...
February 6, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
Remember... today´s selfie is tomorrow´s biometric profile ...
February 5, 2022 | (Pisces)piscesmoon1222 - Filter
Anyone good at interpreting solar return charts i would greatly appreciate your insights. Especially the sun conjunct ascendant, and scorpio moon in 8th aspect i would like more insight on. The scorpi ...
February 5, 2022 | (Gemini)Sherry614 - Filter
Has anyone experienced this transit in the 1st house?? Pluto Conj my natal Saturn the first week of March. All I can read is devastating….. is there a positive side that anyone has actually experience ...
February 5, 2022 | (Gemini)Plutonic Rose - Filter
I have always been kind of surprised how gemini, my own zodiac sign, is the sign that I have met the least in my life. If someone asked me what I think of my own zodiac sign, I could hardly answer it ...
February 4, 2022 | (Scorpio)OS* - Filter
in Vedic astrology when planets are in the same house they can be considered as conjunct. there´ certain degrees where planet becomes "combust by the sun, hiding the qualities of the planet(s). S ...
February 3, 2022 | (Taurus)s81 - Filter
You know I never post anything in forums, but since I didn´t win the lottery (yet... !), I don´t have the required financing to became rich writing astrology books (is that possible?). But I think it´ ...
February 3, 2022 | (Cancer)MadisonRae - Filter
With the retrograde coming to an end, any general insights as to what to expect/changes? ...
February 3, 2022 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Been seeing that word thrown around and had no #%#@^ idea what it meant. Think I´m most intrigued by my revati moon. Gotta admit, the descriptions of my placements do seem to make sense ...
January 31, 2022 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Aren´t these amazing temples showing where the stars were to indicate to a particular point in time? I mean the Egyptians and others also depict *how* everything looked. The people but also the ani ...
January 31, 2022 | (Sagittarius)LyraLealdra - Filter
I feel as though I am being watched. My ears ring. My cards say it´s my Mars. I don´t know what is happening to my Jupiter. It stopped aspecting. I don´t know who or what my Jupiter is, could he be de ...
January 31, 2022 | (Virgo)gurthbruins - Filter
I´m not sure if this is the right place to make any suggestions or criticisms of this site. Could anyone advise me about this, please. In the lists of famous composers, I was surprised to see no reco ...
January 31, 2022 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
I was trying to Define Exactly what "Transformation" means... And... No one should know that better than Scorpio itself... So... Scorpios... Tell me about yourself... I´ll g ...
January 30, 2022 | (Aries)rbendrats - Filter
I have purchased the Color Horoscope from astro.com but don´t know how to analyze it correctly. It´s called Color Horoscope/ Profile by Johannes Schneider. Here´s my profile and image: For ex ...
January 30, 2022 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
I´ve just found an application where you can ask to a group of astrologers whatever you want. First question is free and they gave me a free new one. I´m still trying to figure it out if they ar ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »