Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 25, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
Moon and Rising seem to have the same amount of influence as Sun does, just curious as to what EXACTLY separates Moon from Sun, Rising from Sun, etc. What is the difference? They all seem like 2nd and ...
May 23, 2019 | (Pisces)Tiana - Filter
I was wondering how this aspect would affect those that have it. Does it make them more like a scorpio moon since pluto is right on top of the moon? How does it effect someone in everyday life? I’m as ...
May 23, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
The very unlikely scenario came true when elections for MEPs are organized today in the U.K. despite all odds. Brexit supporting parties, far-left extremists, and far-right extremists, are all, around ...
May 22, 2019 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
I am interested especially in "how it ended" ?? But if you have anything to this - your experiences, insights will be very much appreccieted. I mean conjunctions, squares, or both side ...
May 21, 2019 | (Taurus)amin - Filter
In the name of Merciful Beneficent God :151: The ancient scientists suggest that the founder and first teacher of the astronomy is Enoch, peace with him, who two times ascended to heavens and saw ...
May 20, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I share my Aquarius moon, Taurus Venus and Taurus Mars placements with my mom. Our moons are conjunct as well. Always thought this was alot of placements to share with someone, even if they are you ...
May 20, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Looking for insights about the 2nd house that go beyond "it rules money." Also interested in insight regarding the relationship between the 2nd and 8th houses. I´ve read some interest ...
May 19, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
Thank you IIyyaarr13. Your post inspired me to go learn what mutual reception is. https://www.elsaelsa.com/astrology/planets-in-mutual-reception/ https://www.starzology.com/mutual-reception/ ...
May 19, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
Intrigued mood. I was reading here. http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/019279.html I have Mars in detriment in Taurus. I am not lazy, but i get seen as lazy, a lot goes on internal ...
May 18, 2019 | (Taurus)Davis212 - Filter
Having my North Node in Aries, and in Aries own 1st house, the theme of developing self-assertiveness and self-love has always been a constant focus in my life. Add to that Chiron conjunct my Asc, and ...
May 17, 2019 | (Leo)pixel - Filter
I can not understand the notion of enemies hidden or declared in astrology, (especially in house 12). Is it about karma ? Past lives ? Do you have any examples to understand how this manifests itself? ...
May 16, 2019 | (Taurus)EL0 - Filter
Hey guys, what do you know about the kite aspect figure ? What effect do they have on the individual? Do you think aspect figures have an importance? If so, Could you please help me out understa ...
May 16, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Do you feel the influence of the planet that rules the day of the week on which you were born? Here´s the days/rulers for those who may not know: Sunday-sun Monday-moon Tuesday-Mars Wednesday ...
May 15, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Do you know that "theory" (if I may say so) in which countries and cities are ruled by zodiac signs ? I´ve heard about it twice - once in book of polish astrologer and that author wrote in t ...
May 13, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
Any observations, predictions, jokes, etc. are welcome. Seems an interesting topic to just chill about. ...
May 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I have quite a few prominent fixed stars / asteroids active in the natal chart, and certainly even more so transit wise which is scarier because it involves Algol with transit. Natal. Varuna Po ...
May 12, 2019 | (Taurus)ivorysports - Filter
What is this all about if astrology can´t make a future predictions accurately without the seeker consciously or unconsciously influencing the outcome? ...
May 11, 2019 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
I want to ask for your help with some theme of my expression. As I am gemini, I am expected to be talkative and comunicative. Maybe at work i have no problem. Talking about problems, how to analyse, ...
May 11, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
How to make a Scorpio sun, Aries moon, Venus in libra man FALL IN LOVE W MOI. We were never close friends but are now catching up after 5-6 years from highschool, seems to only wanna fuck which is c ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »