Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 9, 2019 | (Scorpio)Baylien - Filter
Do you all actually consider these? Just curious as to what others see them as ...
Any helpful insights? ...
Any interpretations on this ? ...
June 8, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Any smart critic of astrology will point out that identical twins, while they have many things in common, usually have a number of differences. Now how does so-called Modern Astrology account for ...
June 7, 2019 | (Aries)Cynnared - Filter
My birth place is on my Pluto line and Saskation is on my north node line. Pluto line...I hardly see my friends, great upsets when it comes to family, my exes or my children. But there is a lot of ...
June 5, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I am curious to see if there are people here using the sidereal zodiac. Please tell me why and if you have compared it to Tropical (or is that what you´re used to). Vedic astrologers are welcome to ...
June 5, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
I will start posting baseball games that I think are worth noting to place wagers on. This is mostly to prep for football contests worth major $. If anyone is interested, shoot me a friend request. ...
June 5, 2019 | (Aquarius)noahsage - Filter
How long does it take the ephemeris to return (how long it takes the planets are all on the same place again)? ...
June 4, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
This is a free video from Mr. Wilhelm I think everyone on here could benefit from before attempting to interpret charts. http://astrology-videos.com/components/astronomy/local-space ...
June 4, 2019 | (Scorpio)Baylien - Filter
Any astrology ´indicators´ of an old soul? Like the degrees in 29 ive heard? Just looking just for interesting opinions/ takes on it. I know, i know we are all soul, which has always been and always w ...
June 3, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Did you know that the planet Uranus was originally planned to be named "George", after King George and then Herschel after it´s discoverer? Finally, Uranus was used to be sort of consisten ...
June 3, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
What do you think of the concept of accidental dignity, ie, a planet being dignified due to house position? Second question: if you do adhere to the concept of accidental dignity, do you think it a ...
June 2, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
https://skywriter.wordpress.com/2010/09/08/how-strong-is-your-mars-here%E2%80%99s-the-score/ Why you don´t judge a book by it´s cover. Midheaven in Aries. 10 points. Mars conjunct Midheaven. ...
June 1, 2019 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
I know astrology about 20 years, but time after time I am still confused and embarrassed about which way of using is most true and fit. There are many ways how to look at it and unfortunately in my ca ...
June 1, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
12th house, bad for the Sun to be placed here, in fact almost any planet here. 12th house is ruled by Pisces, so if you have a Pisces Sun or any other Water element sign Sun here, you are inherentl ...
May 31, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
yes this is only astrology and i should look into counseling and therapy which i already am (my therapist is conceident AS FUCK btw only rambles on about her personal life as if i GIVE TWO SHITS.) par ...
May 30, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
Carpentry, not even skilled in it, but am great with my hands. Start 7am tomorrow, the place is not even far from where i live, 10-15 minute walk. I´m filled with excitement! Must do a chart, h ...
May 29, 2019 | (Gemini)etherealcereal - Filter
Hey guys! I feel like I am in an in between purgatory phase in life. I have never been married, pregnant or traveled. I feel there are so many things I want to do with life but im being blocked at eve ...
May 28, 2019 | (Aquarius)Admiral Hill - Filter
Laughing as I write this but, so a lot of people join this place, then vanish. Some I knew and they vented to me elsewhere. They either delete their accounts or complain this place sucks and wasn´t wh ...
May 26, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I happen to have two very powerful aspects in my natal chart. Pluto & Lilith in Scorpio trine Sun. I understand Pluto really well but Lilith? Yes power and violence have been big things in my li ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »