Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 24, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
I heart underdogs. If anybody see that in my chart let me know. KC +172 VS CLE -182 KAD -123 VS ARI +113 Parlaying the two (not big $ lol). I just feel throwing something on it keeps me honest ...
June 24, 2019 | (Libra)juuulita - Filter
Chiron, Pallas, Juno, Vesta and Ceres. I always wondering are they have same impact on us like a planets? I did some research about it but i want to read your opinions. :3: ...
June 24, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
Screening Mondays contest and the Red Sox present Jupiter smack on their Ascendant. I will make a decision after I get off work and look at the chart further in detail. My gut is saying trap by g ...
June 23, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
Sundays present a different rising sign compared to others. Example: Most games played during the week have been Sagitarrius rising because thats the sign rising at 7 pm for the past couple of wee ...
June 22, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
So does astrology tell you how you should live, how you must live or does it impose limits that, if you were free, you could defy? ...
June 21, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
LAA -110 VS STL +100 ...
June 21, 2019 | (Taurus)amin - Filter
Which placements in your natal chart are nice ones, provided you have seen their signs in your life? ...
June 16, 2019 | (Taurus)amin - Filter
Why the home of sun is Leo, the home of Jupiter is Sagittarius and Pisces, and the home of Moon is Cancer? Why the honor house of Moon is Taurus and the honor house of Saturn is Libra? Why the lords o ...
June 16, 2019 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi, I wonder if someone on here can bring more clearance onto certain asteroids. Very little information on HOW to use them, is found on the webs. By biggest interest goes to : Juno Union Amor ...
June 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I would imagine everyone has this in them, those who cannot pick fault with themselves hold a higher amount of this, to be put in a fallible spot light means having courage and also faith in yourself. ...
June 13, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
Chicago is +200 against the Dodgers today as two of the best pitchers in the game are set to take the hill. EVENT CHART 06/13/2019 Los Angeles, CA Favorite - Dodgers get rising sign Under ...
June 12, 2019 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
Is it about solitude? About searching power in solitude? About leading others? To be in front of others alone, power of personality? (My topic is loneliness....) I just thinking about..... If you h ...
June 12, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
as a child growing up i was very close with my mother but now it seems our relationship is getting worse over time to the point where i pray for her death to come. shes not abusive its just im starti ...
June 11, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
My mind is highly conceptual, logical, non conforming & non structured. I am a rare MBTI type: INTJ. Vladimir Putin, Joseph Stalin & Mark Zuckerberg are INTJ´s. Our outwards demeanor of ...
June 11, 2019 | (Scorpio)Baylien - Filter
Hm im very curious about what the different signs eyes look like? Im aquarius rising 24° but its pretty close to pisces so i kind of have a distant gaze.... What y´all think? What are the sig ...
June 10, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
https://www.starzology.com/thors-hammer-major-aspect-pattern/ From this example, how should I understand the thor´s hammer on my map? ...
June 10, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
1)Astrology, at least by the time it arrived in the hellenistic world, had a psychological component. For example, we can expect a person with a prominent Mars to be bellicose, aggressive or assertiv ...
June 9, 2019 | (Scorpio)Baylien - Filter
My sis has so many retrogrades anx is successful general manager of a resteraunt and i have only saturn retro and am making my way up in manager positions slowly but surely. And intakes ? ...
June 9, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
So this is a hypothetical question, but it may be a practical one at some point in the future. So, let´s say that human astronauts travel to Mars (or any other planet for that matter). They stay the ...
June 9, 2019 | (Cancer)Sudha - Filter
Is it possible to track the journey of a departed soul using date and time of death in astrology.how will we know the possible date of its reincarnation. Thanks Sudha ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »