Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 4, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
Two days before my birthday, it´s a new month. "Gemini" and before the birth on April 9, 1986 is the ward sign is the eclipse. If we interpret these data according to my own map, what could ...
July 3, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
i have jupiter in aquarius 6th house aspecting opp asc and square MC lol wtf does this mean? apparntly these are bad aspects to have, is this why i´ve been having such bad luck in the past 3 years alm ...
July 3, 2019 | (Aquarius)she’s intuitive - Filter
Hello everyone, I´m just getting acquainted here in the forums and realize that by having a few answered questions has lead to having more questions. I have some very private and deep life even ...
July 3, 2019 | (Aquarius)rit - Filter
can anybody help me out about eclipse conjunct my natal Uranus square my natal Jupiter. How will it play out from the the eleventh and ninth house please . I m having progress moon 0 degrees scorpio c ...
July 2, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I don´t have an issue with the question of past lives. After all, there has been some serious investigation into it. I do have some problems with the notion of "Karma". So many people go ...
July 2, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
Past 3 years have kicked my ass... I anticipate another ass kicking this month as well. ...
July 1, 2019 | (Taurus)ivorysports - Filter
Research claims that 10% of humans might be psychopathic. Also it is believed that psychopathy is an inborn genetic anomaly. Can this be shown in a persons astrological chart? ...
June 29, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
WHOSE READY THEM ECLIPSES AND RETROGRADE! CAUSE IM NOT! ?? ??hahaha just kidding. I’m not too worried about it I just want to have a better handle on it sense it will reflect my 8th house of Value. ...
June 26, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
I don´t recall where I got the data for BTC but been waiting on the move since Saturn went retro. If you don´t keep up crypto, bitcoin has gained over 30 % in 3 days tagging the 618 Fibonacci from t ...
June 26, 2019 | (Aquarius)Admiral Hill - Filter
Simply put, I´ve made it very easily in corporate careers, fast promotions. Hate it, hate the workplace, hate the dynamic, hate the routine, last few years it´s been driving me mad. Very young I wa ...
June 26, 2019 | (Gemini)pneumadeux - Filter
:::: Tiny Rant from my Tiny Midwest Soapbox ::::: Have you noticed (or perhaps, are you one of those) that see transits and/or aspects involving so-called “malefics” and immediately interpret them ...
June 25, 2019 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
When a person has retrograde planets in their chart, does that mean a person would have to work harder at releasing the energies of the placements. Ex. I have Jupiter ( In Sag/3rd House ) Saturn ( ...
June 25, 2019 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
So I’m pretty confused as to the function of the 12th house. I keep hearing and reading very conflicting things about it’s function. So far, I’ve come to understand that the 12th house is like our sub ...
June 24, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
I heart underdogs. If anybody see that in my chart let me know. KC +172 VS CLE -182 KAD -123 VS ARI +113 Parlaying the two (not big $ lol). I just feel throwing something on it keeps me honest ...
June 24, 2019 | (Libra)juuulita - Filter
Chiron, Pallas, Juno, Vesta and Ceres. I always wondering are they have same impact on us like a planets? I did some research about it but i want to read your opinions. :3: ...
June 24, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
Screening Mondays contest and the Red Sox present Jupiter smack on their Ascendant. I will make a decision after I get off work and look at the chart further in detail. My gut is saying trap by g ...
June 23, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
Sundays present a different rising sign compared to others. Example: Most games played during the week have been Sagitarrius rising because thats the sign rising at 7 pm for the past couple of wee ...
June 22, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
So does astrology tell you how you should live, how you must live or does it impose limits that, if you were free, you could defy? ...
June 21, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
LAA -110 VS STL +100 ...
June 21, 2019 | (Taurus)amin - Filter
Which placements in your natal chart are nice ones, provided you have seen their signs in your life? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »