Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 20, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Yes, in my past life I was a trotskyist baker. I baked pies for the Old Man himself, as well as the likes of famous trotskyists like James Cannon and Ernst Mandel. I made Hot Cross Buns for the cong ...
July 20, 2019 | (Aquarius)Admiral Hill - Filter
I am looking for the experiences of individuals who are preferably well through their Saturn Return (31+) or even older would be better, but for anyone currently in it I wouldn´t mind some insight. ...
July 20, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
Someone’s psyche conjuct my psyche in synastry means what ...
July 19, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Just something I´ve been curious about. I guess some people have a clearly dominant planet and others may have several planets that would be close in prominence. I think my chart falls into the second ...
July 18, 2019 | (Leo)devmc - Filter
Hi all! Just am very curious to know if anyone has been born or near a lunar or solar eclipse and what kind of energy they project onto others? Do you notice a difference in how people seem to portray ...
July 17, 2019 | (Libra)scarecrow202 - Filter
south node in the 10 house conjunct Pluto yet my Saturn is close by . What does this mean? ...
July 17, 2019 | (Leo)HeavenSent - Filter
Hey AstroSeekers, I´d like to propose a thread where we could compile what we know about the Astrological Yod, or, Finger of God (or, for those who have it, also sometimes known as God Giving You ...
July 16, 2019 | (Aquarius)Anushka42 - Filter
Hello, is someone of you able to guess what zodiac sign is this sweet little girl? She´s 19. I know it. I will tell the answer after three days, so we can see how many of you find it ...
July 16, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
So in terms of celebrities who do you guys feel very compatible with? Just by using the celebrities chart indicator on this site, who do you believe is the closest we were compatible with? As a ...
July 16, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
Majority of my chart only consists of air and fire no water I realized no matter how hard I try to hold emotions inside they end up bursting out in anger or in tears.... PUBLICLY IN FRONT OF OTHERS. ...
July 16, 2019 | (Scorpio)Sqwishie - Filter
Mr. Tatum supposedly is getting astrologically read spot on or listened on. Unfortunately it´s not on Android so I´m missing out testing this astrology app. If someone tries this with their iphone ple ...
July 14, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Do you have a day chart or a night chart? This was an important question for ancient and medieval astrologers. It has been lost in modern astrology. How do you know? If you´re Sun is on the top ...
July 14, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
How fitting. lol Around July 9th is when Capricorn was rising at ~7pm EST. Im thinking I should disregard the games for the next couple of weeks to solely focus on the coach´s CAP/CAN axis along ...
July 14, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
I´m beginning to wonder if the North Node may be the most important aspect of astrology. I´ve heard that said once or twice in my reading. Anyway, from what I´ve read/heard about the 12th house N. Nod ...
July 14, 2019 | (Virgo)EarthsGoddess - Filter
Hii everyone, happy retrograde LOL. Sooo question, does anyone think or notice when Mercury is in retrograde, the signs of Virgo and Gemini are more affected? This doesn´t have to apply just to Merc ...
July 13, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
1) Whole Sign House System. What is it? Well, no matter where your ascendant falls in a sign, that whole sign becomes your first house. So if you have the Ascendant at 14 degrees Cancer, the entire ...
July 13, 2019 | (Pisces)Tiana - Filter
Me and my mother have had a very rocky relationship ever since I was young. I feel our relationship is very hot and cold, some days it’s great and other days we can’t stand each other. I feel like she ...
July 12, 2019 | (Scorpio)Sqwishie - Filter
Has anyone been suffering the affects of Mercury? First day it killed my fan. Two days later my husbands laptop was targeted and died. Would this affect earthquake activity? Considering now we´ve h ...
July 12, 2019 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
I been sensing this for awhile. Information increasing Moral values of Pisces are dwelling down slowly. Definitely a major shift happening. You guys feel it too or am I just overreactin ...
July 10, 2019 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
I just wanted to get a more in depth understanding about Saturn returns. So far, I’ve come to understand that this is a period in which one undergoes a process of solidifying what one has learned in t ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »