Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 15, 2019 | (Libra)scarecrow202 - Filter
1. I have panic and anxiety attacks when this transit happens whether it is retrograde or not. I also noticed that the moon some times activates this as well when it is aspected to pluto. My que ...
August 14, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
Did the astrology of the date of the Nixon Shock (08/15/1971) have any hand in today´s market volatility? Tune in as I explain the birth and solar chart of #USD and why concerned investors should ...
August 14, 2019 | (Sagittarius)gustin - Filter
Can anyone share with me what it means when the full moon lands exactly on a cusp? My 9th cusp is 22 Aquarius..... thanks in advance! :1: ...
August 13, 2019 | (Taurus)thatguy93 - Filter
I love to give the big 3 to fictional characters. There are no rules. And of course no one is completely right. So i would pick ten just to get it started. The very first 00 ...
August 8, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
Just made my 1st YouTube video outlining goals of the channel. Tons of astrology and finance. Even Bitcoin for the Millenialls! From now on all my sports calls using astrology will be posted her ...
August 6, 2019 | (Aquarius)nikkia - Filter
Hi All, This is my first topic, so please bear with me. While looking at the natal charts of people in my life, I began to notice something very odd. EVERYONE has Uranus opposing Chiron. ...
August 4, 2019 | (Scorpio)Sqwishie - Filter
A very unpleasant topic, but I was curious to the transits at the time during the mass shooting in El Paso Texas today. Sigh. Few things I noticed but not sure of the significance was: Uranus i ...
August 2, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
This is just a general question regarding the prefix signs and question. How do you believe that these three Fixed Signs would function in a mother, father and son/or daughter relationship this is ...
August 1, 2019 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
I’ve been curious for a while about Cancer and it’s associations with the past. More specifically, I’ve been a little interested in possible ties Cancer might have with family before ones current life ...
July 31, 2019 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
I know this is kind of a vague question, but could Saturn in Pisces possibly express itself as a tendency to deny reality/responsibility , or to somehow come to believe that boundaries/law, don’t nece ...
July 31, 2019 | (Leo)pilipili - Filter
Hi guys, i have been wanting for a while to start a project. Trying to elect a good time I found there is a great trine coming up in August but on a day of a waning moon. Generally you wouldn´t want t ...
July 31, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Do you think the midheaven represents how the public sees us, how we *want* to be seen by the public, or a combination of both? ...
July 30, 2019 | (Libra)scarecrow202 - Filter
What should i expect ? 1. with the south node conjunct plus Saturn ? 2. I´m having hurdles at work and have lost a manager already . 3. We already have a new manager as well . I feel a ...
July 29, 2019 | (Leo)HeavenSent - Filter
. I´ve been intrigued by the impact of stationary planets in charts for some time. I have Saturn stationary retrograde in my Natal Chart. And for my upcoming Solar Return, will have Uranus s ...
July 28, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Hi everyone, so I suppose that everyone already knew that Retrograde planets are not really going backwards. To explain how come that can be without it watch this and share your thoughts, or videos of ...
July 27, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
Is there a way to tell if your partner is cheating on you? What do I need to look for? What transits? ...
July 27, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
whats the difference between both davison and composite chart? need simple answer thaanks. ...
July 26, 2019 | (Scorpio)RAW - Filter
Whats your sign and planet and how do you think you use your energies. ...
July 24, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
Congratulations you are now officially in recession with German yields knocking on negative whole integers. Guess that opposition is getting lit up :4: ...
July 23, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
So these issues literally torturing me mentally and emotionally, for many months and years. Physically a bit too because amount of stress. I am undergoing two huge parallel legal cases, (one going fro ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »