Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 4, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Please help me with my astrological research. I am trying to come up with a new Arabic Part. The Part of Foot. I believe to have found a correlation between types of feet and the midpoint between t ...
September 4, 2019 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
Someone very close to me has their moon in the 12th house. Reading their chart, I noticed it was one of the placements that I put off till the end to interpret. Why? I usually look into someones moon ...
September 4, 2019 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
I thought I had already made a topic on this, but it seems I didn´t. Anyway- I would like information about degrees.. videos..links..etc.. or just you replying with text about them too. I´ve found ...
September 4, 2019 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, I recently implemented these two online tools for quick overview between both zodiacs. Tropical vs. Sidereal Zodiac - Online calculator https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/tropical-vs-sider ...
September 4, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
where can i find info on asteroids like dejanira, nessus, child etc literally nothing to be found online but just a few sentences ...
September 2, 2019 | (Virgo)Al - Filter
If we consider 8 phases of the moon - new moon, waxing crescent, first quarter, waxing gibbous, full moon, waning gibbous, last quarter, and waning crescent - and that each phase is 45 degrees, my que ...
September 2, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
so supposedly draconic chart is who we truly are without having to unconciously change ourwants and needs in life bc of others its shows our true desires and who we truly aim to be vs birthchart show ...
September 1, 2019 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
I was dwelling on how far I’ve come within myself and how much I’ve grown since I’ve been studying astrology and I was curious on how astrology has impacted you and all of your lives! I’m very eager ...
September 1, 2019 | (Pisces)CosmicPull85 - Filter
I´ve found I vibe VERY well with Aquarius and Scorpio. ...
August 27, 2019 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi, For a synastry you just look at the basic chart stuff, house overlays bla bla, and asteroids can give more color to the overal theme, and thats where i have questions about. Here is the imag ...
August 27, 2019 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, "Guess the Zodiac Sign in the photo" now finally accepts also ASC Sign as the correct guess :) https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/guess-sun-zodiac-sign Maybe this "fun astro ...
August 25, 2019 | (Libra)scarecrow202 - Filter
I want to start a clothing line. What planets do I look at for this? Mecury? Venus? The moon ? ...
August 25, 2019 | (Sagittarius)sammywammy12 - Filter
Should the descendant in astrology be used in calculations when generating a birth chart? Thanks for your attention. I´m looking forward to your replies! :1: ...
August 24, 2019 | (Virgo)Shakane - Filter
What have you noticed about people with this placement? What do they look like? What’s their first impression? ...
August 23, 2019 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, I just implemented new option to enter precise birth time in seconds accuracy. Maybe someone could use it for some astro experiments :) https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/birth-chart-horos ...
August 22, 2019 | (Pisces)TimeSciences - Filter
Hello all, I have a friend who will be going in for oral surgery on September 4th in Reno, NV USA and did a transit chart for him. The time of the appointment is 10:30 so probably by the time the sur ...
August 20, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Its me again Margaret. Still wrestling with the meaning of life :61: Soo, this is what I´m contemplating at the moment. My N. Node is in 12th house, but it´s in the sign of Virgo. Basically my whole ...
August 19, 2019 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi, i have always wondered what kinda vibe i would feel and what could be triggered when transit uranus goes into my 2nd house, opposing my 8th house and being opposed to my pluto-mars conjunction ...
August 17, 2019 | (Leo)pixel - Filter
Hi everyone, I was looking for some people who may want to share real experiences (relationships) about the aspects in the title of my topic... Beginnings, feelings, endings (or if relationships ar ...
August 16, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
since a child ive always felt like i was being left out whether in school, family etc. never really bothered me much bc i thought id probably grow out of awkward phase always daydreaming or just bein ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »