Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 19, 2019 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
September 19, 2019 | (Leo)pixel - Filter
Hi, Do you think that there is a real correlation between instinctive physical attraction and astral contacts in synastry for exemple ? Do you think social education and familiar faces (one´s own ...
September 19, 2019 | (Taurus)IIyyaarr13 - Filter
Saturn has a five day stationary period directing attention to the twinkling (scintillating) stars. Astro-Seek gives just one day to each planet making Mercury the most frequently stationary planet ...
September 19, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
I have been tracking and recording my transits and what happens in my actual life. There is little correlation between the two. Moon transits seem ineffectual. How do You reconcile contradi ...
September 18, 2019 | (Cancer)ZynCitrus - Filter
What kind of work are you doing? Is that what you wanted to do? Do you enjoy your work and feel like this is it? Have you always known that you´ll be doing that? It would be cool to see if it´s in yo ...
September 17, 2019 | (Cancer)ZynCitrus - Filter
What are you expecting from big conj in January, 2020 in Capricorn Where is it falls for you and what aspect will it crate with your natal planets? Have you noticed change in energies already? ...
September 17, 2019 | (Gemini)Oritya - Filter
Do you have any kind of idea of what Pluto in Aquarius will bring in 2024? And how it will relate with the other planets (ex. Neptune in Aries)? Looking at it from an historical point of view, it see ...
September 16, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
ive resigned from my job yet again... idk what to do now so fml..just want to see others input thaaanks. i will probably still repeat pattern of working same job and leaving idk why...its actually s ...
September 16, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Was just randomly browsing through Astrodienst´s asteroid list and came across some interesting ones... Musical: JIMIIHENDRIX 4738 JIMMYPAGE 44016 JAMESTAYLOR 197196 PETERGABRIEL 24997 DAVI ...
September 16, 2019 | (Libra)Lib_8 - Filter
Hello, Growing up in India I did go to many jyotshis. I always felt that the advice I got was pretty generic and most of the time it seemed like things you wanted to hear or something outrageous. ...
September 16, 2019 | (Libra)polareyezd - Filter
Hey does anybody know what the key markers are for these like it´s got to be very widely studied and we´ll documented in astrology. My dad used to say that I have Asperger´s. I always thought i was n ...
September 12, 2019 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
I got into Astrology to learn more about myself. And I just think its crazy how many people turn to it for answers regarding their relationship... ...
September 11, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I like womans. Does it show in my chart? When womans show up for me in transit? What year I have sex with womans next? Are you womans? Do you like me? Let´s do synastry, ok? I don´t like t ...
September 11, 2019 | (Taurus)Vyri - Filter
(Taurus) Vyri (A Russian told me the name speaks of a lofty sky bird lilting atop warm sea breezes-wind....should love to be that Dicky Bird). Quest Gratis Astrology/Kabal Readings Timed Question o ...
September 10, 2019 | (Sagittarius)FuzzBass - Filter
Ive lived in many places and I have found that certain cities have a vibe to them that dictates the life style or mentality of the denizens who live there. I currently live in Houston, Tx and Ive foun ...
September 10, 2019 | (Scorpio)Malik9000 - Filter
Lately I´ve been catching up on my understanding of the Western zodiac system when I decided to compare it to many others like it to find similarity and differences between them all when out of no whe ...
September 8, 2019 | (Pisces)annmarie - Filter
Hi is love and money improving soon?. Thanks for any advice ...
September 7, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
My take on which planets would be associated with each of the 7 Deadly Sins: Pride - Sun Envy - Venus Wrath/Anger- Pluto, Mars Lust - Mars, Venus, Pluto Greed - Venus. Sun Gluttony - Venus, J ...
September 6, 2019 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
Both in the 5th house of :176: ...
September 6, 2019 | (Virgo)maxhiigli - Filter
Hello everyone. I am currently working to find out how the different sides of Jupiter act: the Sagittarian side and the Piscean side. Does anyone have any ideas on how to distinguish the meaning betwe ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »