Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 20, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Scorpio being the boogyman in da house, isn´t though Cancer the ideal "I would never have thought"? And what´s the similarity with Capricorn, they are supposed to be opposite but I´m sure th ...
October 20, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
"We should keep in mind, that when the Ascendant is at the beginning of a sign, the sign’s traits are more potent than when it is placed at its end. When the next sign occupies the biggest part o ...
October 19, 2019 | (Taurus)Onur - Filter
I ´ve been jobless for 10months since the last new year eve. I applied for countless job opportunities, but except two firms, no one even invited me for an interview, anyway.. When I look at my 2nd ...
October 18, 2019 | (Pisces)annmarie - Filter
Would like to see what time frame my house will sell? Thank You. ...
October 17, 2019 | (Capricorn)33moments - Filter
What would you consider the main 3 archetypes of each planet? Which ones are the "poles" to each other? I.e. feminine pole vs masculine pole Also who loves Capricorn daddies? :-D ...
October 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Scorpittarius - Filter
I did my astrology chart on four different websites and the results simply diverge. How on earth am I that "wet"? Water is the strongest element I got here on Astro-seek. On other websites I ...
October 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Scorpittarius - Filter
Considering anything you could analyze: houses and aspects. Which one would it be? ...
October 12, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
Just for a fun experiment I am seeing if I can predict anything of Max Scherzer’s pitching performance in today’s National League Championship game. He is regarded as one of the best Pitchers in b ...
October 12, 2019 | (Gemini)Raudlilleke - Filter
Hello, I was recently watching a video regarding being born on a cusp and the astrologer was saying that usually the native will take on the appearance of either sign the´re born between in. I ...
October 7, 2019 | (Capricorn)Blue tree81 - Filter
Namaste would there be any said stories or evidence of a being who totally overcame his astrological predictions. Like kind of worked his way above the stars. ...
October 6, 2019 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, there is a new graphic tool for circular monthly planetary movement overview: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/monthly-planetary-movement-astrology-ephemeris-overview it´s rather estheti ...
October 5, 2019 | (Leo)Krish678 - Filter
Hello all, I´m Krish from India and im looking for some help with regards to my career. I´m presently working as design engineer in Saint Gobain glass. Recently as a part of my work I was asked ...
October 4, 2019 | (Leo)Grant Brooks - Filter
Could anyone tell me info on this? Mars Conjunct Sirius, Pluto Conjunct Spica, Pluto conjunct with Archturus, DSC conjuct Procyon, ICC conjunct Alyol, P/Fortune Conjunct with Aldebaran, Vertex Conj ...
October 2, 2019 | (Taurus)Davis212 - Filter
Hi everyone! I am taking a "leave of absence" from Astroseek. I really need to handle some personal stuff which includes a rather long "healing process" I must perform on a lo ...
October 2, 2019 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
Hey´o, ive been really trying to gather some info on degrees within a chart and their significance. I´m aware of later degrees being considered " critical " degrees, but from here, i havent ...
September 29, 2019 | (Cancer)Redophile - Filter
are there aspects presented in the birth chart that correlate to higher/lower iq? ...
September 28, 2019 | (Gemini)Tobiwan - Filter
Hi, I try to interpret my own birth chart. The planet-house placement is important for the interpretation. In my birth chart, it’s not always easy to say which planet effects which house. For e ...
September 27, 2019 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
One more month until my solar return. So i was checking some predictive techniques, to see whats significant. In terms of Solar Arc, there are a few exact conjunctions, tho i do not know how to inter ...
September 25, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I´ve been reading and digging and not finding why if I have such analmost perfect birtchart my life sometimes sucks. And very badly so. So I have been looking at the obvious person in the family an ...
September 22, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Which is more important in obtaining information about career in the whole sign system: the midheaven and its house position, or the 10th house? Or should they both be synthesized? Thanks in ad ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »