Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 8, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
MelodicBlu is definitely a Goddess-woman. Today´s her birthday, so we should all honor and worship her today. ...
November 8, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Why do most of you come here? I´ll tell you why. You are afraid of freedom. You want me or someone else to tell you whom you should fuck and what you should wear to the Rave. You call it "sea ...
November 7, 2019 | (Pisces)IleneTs - Filter
Following a discussion on a topic from Salomea and Mantzourana concerning Mercury retro and Moon waning or waxing, I want ask you the following. For example: What would you choose if you wanted ...
November 4, 2019 | (Scorpio)salomea - Filter
Hello guys, so I am kinda trying to open a new topic and also want to hear your suggestions as well, in fact more importantly i would love to hear them lol )) So I have been planning and thinking ...
November 4, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
for thou has given such insight and comfort into the unknown WHO COULD HAVE FORESHADOWED HIS EXISTENCE TO BE TERMINATED IKE DUSTTT ugh my true lover my tru SOULMATE ily. no this guy was like a god ...
November 3, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
It´s time for some retro songs with lots of repetitive lyrics. Here´s one of my favorites by the late great, James Brown. https://youtu.be/nMqAfg8pRRg ...
November 2, 2019 | (Taurus)IIyyaarr13 - Filter
:160: is going to be the subject of another NASA orbiter mission. :160: continues to induce intensity and obsession despite being smaller than Mercury! Should Kuiper Belt Objects be allowed to sw ...
November 1, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Are you a Sun Scorpio or Scorpio Rising or have a lot of planets in Scorpio? Good, then Join the Scorpio Club. We can talk about a lot of Scorpio stuff (sex) and scorn our enemies (Geminis). We can ...
October 30, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Just an experiment... Do you find yourself to be exceedingly honest in the areas where Saturn is in your chart? Ie, Saturn in Libra, you´re very honest in relationships... Saturn in the 6th ...
October 29, 2019 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
Buna! I had the idea to make this little poll as my rising Sun seems to be on the Cusp, between Aries and Taurus. Nobody bothers to write the exact hour of birth in my country. I was born at 12.40 -t ...
October 29, 2019 | (Taurus)Hayjilly - Filter
Most of us have been anticipating, or dreading, this grand conjunction. Where will these planets meet in your own Natal chart? Saturn will join Pluto on January 3rd, 2020, conjunction will be exac ...
October 29, 2019 | (Aries)CuriousElla - Filter
Would like to have an open conversation with everyone about the following: Do you think/find it more challenging/greater affect to have an outer planet (like Neptune, Saturn, Pluto, Uranus) conjunc ...
October 28, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Let´s get clear on the history of rulerships, etc. In ancient astrology a lot of the concepts are drawn from the Thema Mundi, the horoscope of the world, considered to be the horoscope of the beginn ...
October 27, 2019 | (Cancer)ZynCitrus - Filter
- in opposition to Uranus in Taurus Where does it fall in your chart? Do you feel the energy? What kind of transformation you expect... ...
October 25, 2019 | (Aries)CrescentKitKat - Filter
Hi guys! I´m curious about how a :151: :194: Ascendant manifests. I personally have the square with :180: rising :194: :171: :151: and I struggle a lot with identity and tend to have radical shi ...
October 25, 2019 | (Aries)CrescentKitKat - Filter
I´ve been curious about how a lack of element in a natal chart manifests. Personally, I am severely deficient in the masculine elements. I have no air placements and one fire placement, my :171: ...
October 24, 2019 | (Taurus)IIyyaarr13 - Filter
There is a theory that Pluto rules Scorpio because it´s perihelion is in early Scorpio :122: :22: There is a theory that Chiron rules Virgo because it´s perihelion is in Virgo :22: The nine planet ...
October 24, 2019 | (Taurus)IIyyaarr13 - Filter
Supposedly the Moon stopped wobbling on the thirteenth, was there a really weird 20 days that makes Mercury retrograde and v/c :152: feel like a blessing?!? :43: It is one of those Astronomy/Astrolo ...
October 21, 2019 | (Aries)astro-flame - Filter
Have you guys seen it? What would be your guess on his sign/astrological archetype? I´ve put my thoughts into this article https://astroflame402677811.wordpress.com/2019/10/21/riding-the-wave-astrolog ...
October 20, 2019 | (Cancer)Trevor77 - Filter
I spoke to a gypsy reader who is very clairvoyant and who doesnt believe in astrology but her readings are always right. Does anyone know why a psychic wouldnt believe in astrology, and why an astr ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »