Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 25, 2022 | (Capricorn)foxyaj - Filter
Hey I studied my behavior & came to the conclusion that I‘m changing constantly but in a fast pace. What I mean by that is looks, style, interests etc. I grow and its in a short amount of time. I ...
February 24, 2022 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
As a romanian... This events in Ukraine... Are so so close. I was sure that this unique Venus Retrograde in Capricorn and Venus-mars conjunction for over a month will bring many many bad things.... ...
February 23, 2022 | (Scorpio)2s - Filter
Explain to me why the majority of people guess I´m a Gemini on the ´guess the sign´ game- I don´t think I look anything like a Gemini lmaooo In real life, people usually think I´m a Capricorn or Ca ...
February 22, 2022 | (Taurus)Liberty&Unity - Filter
We all know the question. With that said, which came first...signs? Or planets? I often hear that you know everything about a sign based on position, element, gender, modality and most importantly the ...
February 22, 2022 | (Taurus)Liberty&Unity - Filter
I started to wonder, wouldn´t technically astrology as a system have a "birth chart"? Considering the Theema Mundi as the a possible birth of the cosmos, astrology as a system has an incepti ...
February 21, 2022 | (Taurus)MarleneInkgwio - Filter
Just recently started digging deeper into astrology, so I´d really appriechiate your perspectives on this - I´m still learning:) Been single since 2019 and its been quite difficult to meet anybod ...
February 21, 2022 | (Gemini)frabato56 - Filter
I´m looking for software that can find aspect patterns in the future such as grand trine, t-square.grand cross, etc. There is an outdated program called configuration hunter but it does not run well o ...
February 20, 2022 | (Taurus)theycallmetym - Filter
Over the past few years,I´ve noticed that i have so manipulative personality. Something I wasn´t aware of before but I´ve become aware of lately as I started think about it frequently. Especially wh ...
February 20, 2022 | (Aries)Owlmate - Filter
I mean on an astrological level of course :4: From an heliocentric view, what kind of meaning does the planet Earth have in a chart? ...
February 18, 2022 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
:37: .....and compatibility as seen by the Nakshatras! Happy Friday, all. :30: -- Ashwini : The first nakshatra is ruled by Ketu; the symbol of this nakshatra is the horse’s head. Th ...
February 17, 2022 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, a new tool is available here again :) https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/venus-cycle-5-petals-of-venus-online-astrology-calendar ...
February 17, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Philipee32 - Filter
I heard todays full moon was in leo in other parts of the world already instead of Virgo? Is this true? Also what would the zodiac sign of the moon be called normally? Its house? ...
February 15, 2022 | (Aquarius)Lisschick - Filter
I’ve been dating this guy casually since July but ever since December things have really stepped up a notch. We’ve met each other’s families. Went on a small trip together. Planning another trip next ...
February 14, 2022 | (Virgo)Etherealmind - Filter
Idk why I choose St Valentine´s Day to reveal this HAHAHA :61: :61: but I wanna know in my chart WHY I´m really not attracted by Aquarius Sun guys in romantic relationships ?? I have Moon, Uranus, ...
February 14, 2022 | (Scorpio)OS* - Filter
Lately seen a few using Vedic concepts and Nakshatras to the tropical zodiacs, Im genuinely curious how does this work out for you ? it’s almost like seeing someone eat their fruitloops cereal ...
February 14, 2022 | (Aquarius)GonzaloAndres - Filter
Everyone! Live this Valentine´s Time to learning to connect with your Venus. Happy day and full of abundance for all. ¡May the stars be with you today! The song of the Day is : -Lay me Down. ...
February 13, 2022 | (Gemini)NanahAR - Filter
Hello everyone, can someone help me in the interpretation of transiting full moon on Feb 16th in Leo conjunct my natal north node, and trine my ascendant? thank you ...
February 13, 2022 | (Pisces)Ann2022 - Filter
Hello, everyone I am curious to know what are your experiences with Solar Return Uranus in 10th house. I read that SR Uranus in 10th house brings the unexpected in the career, a big change. If I ...
February 13, 2022 | (Aries)lilyth - Filter
Hello people I´m going to stay in Brazil for 5 months and I have my Mars IC line passing through the city where I´ll be staying. I was wandering if it really is necessarily THAT bad as they say. Feel ...
February 13, 2022 | (Virgo)Turbo TJ - Filter
Revelations coming out of hidden/shadow phase of retrograde Venus. So the previous Venus Mars conjunction made claritable affirmations as to my current love/hate peace/strife relaxation+comfortab ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »