Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 2, 2019 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Heya! I have been playing with Circular ephemeris tool recently ... and made some short timelapse animations with planetary movement. Edit 2021: It seems like Imgbb.com allows to upload also s ...
December 2, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I´d imagine this is ruled primarily by the moon and Saturn, and perhaps the sun for fathers (and possibly single mothers who fulfill both parental roles) What do you think your astrological placeme ...
November 30, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
This is bound to stir up some s*it :61:... Most image-conscious signs and placements in astrology? Most-image conscious signs, to me: Taurus-wants to be seen as materially successful Leo ...
November 29, 2019 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi, since this forum might be the best place to find people with questions regards astrology and spiritualism, i am looking for 3 people whom i could offer my help. The reason being is that i wan ...
November 28, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I have this aspect, and have always had a difficult time understanding it... It seems like all the publicity goes to the Saturn/Pluto conjunctions, squares, and oppositions... The hard aspects. ...
November 27, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
Bruce and Jimi were both considered the best in their respective fields of music and martial arts. Bruce would be 79 and Jimi 77 years old had they lived on. ...
November 27, 2019 | (Leo)Thegirlwithspades - Filter
Not many people seem to discuss this. Although, heres the story- I have an identical twin sister, we were born 5 minutes apart. Our planets are pretty much on the exact same places (one of her far d ...
November 27, 2019 | (Virgo)GaySnails42 - Filter
What are some general opnions about this technique? What is your opinion? I find the idea interesting but so far haven´t traveled enough to verify anything abour my placements. I am looking to ...
November 26, 2019 | (Leo)RunnerChic85 - Filter
I have a son who is 6, going on 7, who is having a really hard time in school, especially in math, but also in reading. He will be getting evaluated soon. He also has a lot of attention issues. I´m ...
November 26, 2019 | (Libra)leorising - Filter
Hi Today is birthday of Tina Turner, she turns 80years old today... have you ever read about her life ? Many obstacles she had to won! A leorising with much respect! https://birthcharts.astro-seek ...
November 23, 2019 | (Leo)pixel - Filter
Hi everyone, I read somewhere, in an article on the web, that :153: :191: :154: (or if simply in aspect : :193: :198: :195:) gives an attractive voice (warm and seductive)... Can someone te ...
November 18, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I´d imagine it has something to do with Mars... My Mars is in Taurus (in detriment) though I am extremely competitive. I also have Mars in the 8th house...maybe that makes competition kind of a ...
November 18, 2019 | (Taurus)Yugen. - Filter
Hello, do you believe is it possible to use Profections or Zodiacal Releasing with Placidus or any other quadrat house system ? I feel that this is risky for Profections and almost impossible for Zodi ...
November 18, 2019 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
I guess it´s a topic many are concerned about when u don´t have much of it.. So i wanted to ask if someone has more knowledge about all things that have to do with money in the birthchart. Within ...
November 15, 2019 | (Cancer)astroseek - Filter
Dear all Astrology lovers/students/ professionals, Please do not mind to answer (sure, if you would like to help me)to a question. I am just a beginner (Preschool Grade:)) in Astrology, but life is ...
November 14, 2019 | (Gemini)Tobiwan - Filter
1) What is worse: a peregrine planet or a planet which is in fall or detriment? 2) Can a planet at the same time be peregrine and in fall or peregrine and detriment? 3) Can a planet be in bounds and ...
November 13, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
When new bodies are discovered in our solar system, astrologers will often erect a "birth chart", or more correctly, a "discovery chart" of the newly discovered body, and study it, ...
November 13, 2019 | (Taurus)IIyyaarr13 - Filter
Jupiter is a medium speed planet that is where the Milky Way was 140 years ago, before any of us are ready it will be on the Galactic Center´s longitude. Sometimes a Kuiper Belt object is exactly on ...
November 12, 2019 | (Taurus)Purvaashadha - Filter
Ive been reading and watching videos about Vedic astrology. I’m very curious for the past months. I don’t know how if it’s accurate Joni Patry Vedic chart calculator. I’ve been following KRS astrology ...
November 11, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
So just this morning I dreamt my sister was pregnant lol it felt so real I didn’t think I was actually dreaming until I woke up lmao AND THEN TODAY I FIND OUT MY COUSIN IS ACTUALLY FUCKING OREGNANT LM ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »