Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 22, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
You can´t feel the gravity of the Sun yet Pluto still orbits around it, Venus will always be +- one sign from your Sun sign. What is the probability of Mars according to your Sun? What´s the g ...
December 21, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
To all Astroseek Unicorns! ...
December 21, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
The image is of the Thema Mundi, which purportedly depicts the chart of the creation of the world. You will notice that the Sun is in Leo, just where you might expect the luminary to be at the hottes ...
December 19, 2019 | (Taurus)Kief - Filter
Curious to know. Trying to see something ...
December 18, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Walks_With_Purpos - Filter
Hi my name is Mandy I am new hear and was wondering if someone hear is qualified to help me understand my birth chart . Thank you for all you do sending lots of love and light ...
December 17, 2019 | (Leo)Google it - Filter
I am having elective surgery between jan 4 and April 1. what would be a good date. dob: aug 12 67 time 17:44 place selma TX the surgery will be in Miami FL ...
December 17, 2019 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Heya, there are some new features and calculators again. Nine Persona chart (9 Sub-Personality Charts): https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/nine-persona-chart-astrology-online-calculator ...
December 15, 2019 | (Pisces)reddclay - Filter
Hello, I have Venus at 18 degrees 29 minutes in Virgo. I want to calculate certain degree of advancement of this planet heliocentric and geocentric 137.5 degrees over time. I want to do the ...
December 14, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
For anyone who is interested in how science came to be science, and maybe comprehend Serbian, Kroatian, a nack for history, Slavic culture, Slavic thinking? Where do brilliant people come from? How ...
December 12, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
Ive been talking to my folks and they have been specifying to me that my best bet for my future is the Military like the Airforce. what do you guys think. Is my natal Chart compatible that? ...
December 12, 2019 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
Who do you think will win based on the transits and what you possibly see. And why. It will be interesting to get a good perspective. Let´s try to keep things strictly astroligical... well see h ...
December 11, 2019 | (Leo)Krish678 - Filter
After a long discussion and study and help from the members here I have applied for the Masters program in materials science and engineering at the Pennsylvania state university. I am now a little con ...
December 2, 2019 | (Taurus)ivorysports - Filter
Is there a better tool to understand how life works ...
December 2, 2019 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Heya! I have been playing with Circular ephemeris tool recently ... and made some short timelapse animations with planetary movement. Edit 2021: It seems like Imgbb.com allows to upload also s ...
December 2, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I´d imagine this is ruled primarily by the moon and Saturn, and perhaps the sun for fathers (and possibly single mothers who fulfill both parental roles) What do you think your astrological placeme ...
November 30, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
This is bound to stir up some s*it :61:... Most image-conscious signs and placements in astrology? Most-image conscious signs, to me: Taurus-wants to be seen as materially successful Leo ...
November 29, 2019 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi, since this forum might be the best place to find people with questions regards astrology and spiritualism, i am looking for 3 people whom i could offer my help. The reason being is that i wan ...
November 28, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I have this aspect, and have always had a difficult time understanding it... It seems like all the publicity goes to the Saturn/Pluto conjunctions, squares, and oppositions... The hard aspects. ...
November 27, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
Bruce and Jimi were both considered the best in their respective fields of music and martial arts. Bruce would be 79 and Jimi 77 years old had they lived on. ...
November 27, 2019 | (Leo)Thegirlwithspades - Filter
Not many people seem to discuss this. Although, heres the story- I have an identical twin sister, we were born 5 minutes apart. Our planets are pretty much on the exact same places (one of her far d ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »