Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 19, 2020 | (Leo)pixel - Filter
"The myth of Sedna is from the Inuit culture. Where austerity and cold winters are embedded into the yearly cycle of existence. There are different forms of the myth, with the main focus on a you ...
January 16, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Let´s take a look at Barack Obama´s Chart. I´m afraid I may have some troubling things to say here. The first thing that we should note is that this is a night chart,so the luminary of this chart ...
January 15, 2020 | (Gemini)Nocturnal Astrology - Filter
I´ve come to ponder about where astrology was, where it is, and where it will be. My position is naturally biased because of my roots in traditional/hellenistic astrology. Still I try to remain as obj ...
January 14, 2020 | (Leo)pixel - Filter
Hi everyone, Most of us are beginners, that´s why I thought about sharing interesting documentation and links to increase our understanding of astrology. That can help. What do you think about i ...
January 12, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I recently decided to attend a 4 year certification program and I’m quite excited and a bit overwhelmed from the possibilities that await me. Has anyone taken a similar path? I’m looking to pick y ...
January 12, 2020 | (Taurus)Agg - Filter
Personally I love whenever the moon cycles through to be Leo. The moon then seems to give me vast unconditional comfort. It feels like more than I deserve honestly. Doesn´t matter what stage the moon ...
January 10, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Hey. I´m a Rahu-moon. If anyone knows much about Vedic astrology, I´m not gonna get into the the logistics of it, but one thing they do say usually is that us rahu-moons usually always wind up hang ...
January 10, 2020 | (Taurus)spiral - Filter
Why aren´t planets in a same sign systematically considered conjunct? If three apples are in the same bag, no matter how distant from each other, aren´t they still together? Lets say you conside ...
January 9, 2020 | (Cancer)Trevor77 - Filter
does a cancer full moon make cancerians moody as hell ?? Im not feeling good lately you see, ...
January 9, 2020 | (Gemini)pneumadeux - Filter
Hey everyone, I have very little experience digging into the Arabic Parts. I never realized until very recently that my own Lot (or Part) of Fortune is directly opposite my MC. My POF is in ...
January 8, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Heya! I made some short "educational" :97: :4: animations with Moon and Sun paths in zodiac ... maybe it could useful for someone :) Moon path & Full Moons - timelapse animation: ...
January 8, 2020 | (Scorpio)Dan61 - Filter
Hi! I am trying to learn astrology and sometimes I get stack. I understand that this big :157: - :160: conjunction takes place in :180:. In my chart is :180: in my 6th house. However, since I a ...
January 7, 2020 | (Scorpio)Dan61 - Filter
I wonder how to interpret Pluto in Trumps Asc. Inrersting to see Jupiter in his second house. ...
January 5, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Read my chart or bad things are going to happen to you. If you don´t read my chart, you will be born a bird in your next life, which isn´t too bad, but you will be born a bird without wings, which wi ...
January 5, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Was curious since Sextiles are a positive aspect in a chart, what else can be said about a Mars / Venus sextile? I´ve heard the basics, but would be interested in hearing others input. ...
January 5, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
:164: :63: :159: I would like to say something about Chiron and confront this archetype with the archetype of Neptune, which is something in common to him: it also refers to the unity and interconn ...
January 4, 2020 | (Leo)ace123 - Filter
Hey guys I got this Vedic aspect of Venus and mars conjunction in gemini in 11th house . I´ve tried many youtube videos on this but they give seprate view , like only planets in houses or planets in ...
January 4, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Suppose you have only zodiacal degrees of two charts for positions, but you cannot put them into any comparison chart, because you don´t have birth data for those charts. How would you calculate aspec ...
January 3, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
When examining charts one must take into account many variables. However, if you know the native was born in Florida one must throw away the usual considerations. For example, if Saturn is transitin ...
January 2, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I´ve mentioned this before, but I want to talk about it more. Here are my issues in reading people´s chart here: 1) A certain chart placement can mean a number of different things. It´s hard to s ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »