Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 10, 2020 | (Leo)pixel - Filter
What shows naivety and/or kindness in astrology and how to tell the difference? :17: ...
February 10, 2020 | (Cancer)gary5477 - Filter
Does anyone know how to do this? I set my preferences (Whole Sign houses) without Lility, Chiron etc and clicked <save>, but my charts still always come up as Placidus with Lilith and Chiron etc ...
February 9, 2020 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Feb 9th, 2020 and we have... Full Moon in Leo :175:: "You feel safe in moments when you can impress others and get praise and admiration. Yet, when you get into the spotlight, you may find ...
February 9, 2020 | (Virgo)naturegirl - Filter
Would like more information on saturn returns.. making an attempt to figure my chart out ...
February 9, 2020 | (Taurus)Vero424 - Filter
Hi, I am new here and hoping to get answers. My younger brother died suddenly during the night of January 30,2018 . We don’t have the exact time bc no one found him till afternoon. He was still alive ...
February 9, 2020 | (Gemini)SJBjupiter - Filter
May be someone can help me by telling me how do I do a relocation of a Natel chart using Astroseek? ...
February 8, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I feel like the Berlin Wall just got built on AstroSeek, dividing the site into two sides. ...
February 5, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I have read a few articles on this premise, and wanted to share it here... The theory states that depending on house position, planets may not be able to "see" each other, and are therefo ...
February 4, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I’ve been reading my astrology books (and need better understanding), and came across the topic of lack of elements. I found this blurb on the internet to explain it: http://hilaryharley.com/astro ...
February 3, 2020 | (Cancer)MuCancri - Filter
What placements would suggest someone might have expensive taste? ...
February 3, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
The problem with astrology is it offers explanations but no solutions. So, in addition to genetic/physical explanations of our problems, in addition to societal explanations of our problems, we now h ...
February 2, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Not just based off of placements natally, but the mahadasha period you´re running also plays a big role in the colors you prefer to be in during its time as well. For instance I´ve seen soo many p ...
February 2, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I´ve just learned that the great astrologer Robert Zoller passed about a week ago. He is best known as the leading astrological authority on Medieval Astrology. He was one of the founding members of ...
February 2, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
One of the topics associated with the 12th house (beside all of the bad things) is Big Animals. This is not cats or dogs, but animals such as horses, cattle, elephants, etc. I myself have Venus in i ...
February 1, 2020 | (Libra)Alo397 - Filter
Hi, I’m seeking recommendations for the best astrocartography/astrolocality software to purchase. I like a lot of detail and aspects of astrocartography to use (ex. even minor details like asteroid ...
February 1, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I’m sure if you’re on social media you’ve seen mention lately of a fairly haphazard experiment where a gentleman discovered that some people do not have an internal monologue within themselves. Here’ ...
January 31, 2020 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
https://cosmicintelligenceagency.com/venusstarscorpio/ I love to learn background effects in astrology. If you have information about these cycles, I would be glad if you tell us how to share and ap ...
January 30, 2020 | (Scorpio)Dan61 - Filter
I have read that :163: in a mans chart somehow represents his attitude towards women. What would be a bad :163:placement in a mans chart. I mean, a placement that would suggest a bad attitude to ...
January 30, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi, I have been trying to make some kind of reverse astro search engine for finding date/time/place of birth from birth chart placements. https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/reverse-engineering-chart-a ...
January 30, 2020 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
I´m not much of a sports fan... Does anyone have his birth chart. Specifically time of birth? It seems shit went downhill for him after his Saturn Return.... If not any astrological insight ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »