Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 24, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
How is this Mercury retrograde going for you guys? We´ve already put 800$ worth of work into the car since it has begun. MEH! :85: Anything mechanical/electronical on the fritz for you? Or t ...
February 24, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
A. Harsh/direct with people and then regret it afterwards B. Harsh/direct with people but rarely regret it afterwards C. Usually never harsh or direct because you´re sensitive to other people´s ...
February 23, 2020 | (Capricorn)MysticTuna - Filter
I have stellium here and I was wanting to know with Capricorn being the ruler of the 10th house, do these planets have any added significance to me since my sun sign is Capricorn? My sun and chart ...
February 21, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
If you have this configuration in your chart, please let me know. I´m interested in analyzing it up here. It can be a superior or inferior square. ...
February 21, 2020 | (Scorpio)Nalani Makaio - Filter
Is it good for something :4: Do you work with it? If yes, how? (How to read it.) https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/harmonics-astrology-harmonic-horoscope-chart-calculator ...
February 20, 2020 | (Taurus)Slasv - Filter
What do you know about north node in cancer. What is it trying to say to me? ...
February 20, 2020 | (Capricorn)MysticTuna - Filter
From what I´ve been reading they say the rising sign is the general impression you give off to others, while the sun sign is who you are at the core. While I identify with both, I feel like it works t ...
February 19, 2020 | (Gemini)scormini - Filter
Hi scorpio risings :79:. You know it´s a pain in the ass having this rising for most of us all, specially geminis, tauruses... a lot of astrologers say it´s so painful also because of the fact that we ...
February 19, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
Namaste! ?? I saw all sorts of analysis telling people they lived in 1883 in Taiwan, owed 3 cats and have a negative karma in love as they used wrongly their erotic potential (Hello, Pluto in Scorp ...
February 19, 2020 | (Scorpio)Paiva - Filter
What are the dominant planets on my chart? ...
February 18, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Well the retrograde is upon us. Yesterday we ordered online food and the whole order went through and charged our credit card, but when we went to go pick it up, the restaurant was closed for Preside ...
February 17, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I am going to begin to discuss Zodiacal Releasing. This discussion will cover several days. Just a little bit at a time. I will eventually get round to use it to discuss the chart of Amdash (I´ve r ...
February 17, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
Some of you think that the Lot of Fortune and Spirit are just two funny spots on the chart. You think, Oh my lot of fortune is in the 3rd house, so maybe I´ll get along with my brothers. Or oh my lot ...
February 15, 2020 | (Sagittarius)december9 - Filter
What transits, in what houses or what aspects have to look for- ´get job´ ? :63: ...
February 14, 2020 | (Taurus)fourdaix - Filter
hey! I would like to know what´s your opinion on sidereal astrology?? honestly, it´s not talked about much, so I have a lot of questions relating to this topic, lol. but, basically, do y´all think ...
February 12, 2020 | (Virgo)Anamel - Filter
What planet is it in and how do you believe it affects you personally? ...
February 12, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
7th house is the house of marriage partners and business partners... And just in general , everyone else in the world as its opposing the 1st house of the self. I´ve head sparingly from some astrol ...
February 11, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Guys, I´m studying astrology cause I believe it can help other people find some ir many answers in their lives but lately I´ve been doubting if this is really my Path. I´m spending money on a course a ...
February 11, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I’ve been searching the internet after I found a blurb about Mars aligning with the galactic center this week via instagram. I couldn’t find more about this week on google, but I did find some inform ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »