Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 8, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi! I wanted to share these : > Sun conjunct Neptune in Pisces > Lilith conjunct Chiron in Aries > Venus conjunct Uranus in Taurus those seem like really fascinating conjunctions ...
March 8, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
On March 9th, 2020, we will see so called "Super Worm Moon". I myself was confused what´s that, so I collected some links, first two are the most important to read, in case any of you is als ...
March 4, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
MARCH 02, 2020 Earth was once completely covered by ocean without any landmasses. https://www.sciencealert.com/geologists-think-earth-could-have-once-been-a-sloshy-continent-free-waterworld/amp ...
March 4, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi to all humans of astro-seek I havn´t been very active on here the past few months. But i quickly wanted to make this topic anyway with an update. The big 8th/scorpio focus i have in my birth ...
March 3, 2020 | (Taurus)Islas - Filter
Hello, as you know, there is a site ASTRODIENST.COM where you can use a map of the world as the tool determining planets, positive and negative aspects and the Cusps of Signs. For example, I was born ...
March 2, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Has this been discussed? Countries that are ruled by Leo include Afghanistan, India (pictured), Italy, Macedonia, Romania, Sicily, Ecuador, Zanzibar, Bhutan, Bolivia, Central African Republic Chad, ...
February 28, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Hello my Pisces friends, I hope your day is going well. You dear human, are fascinating to me. I’m going back to basics and discovered an interesting blurb about your sun sign I would like to test. ...
February 26, 2020 | (Scorpio)Antonio21 - Filter
Why the 12th House is malefic house and challenging placement for the moon in pisces? ...
February 26, 2020 | (Cancer)schmalx - Filter
I was wondering if someone could recommend a good resource for asteroids. I have Demetria George´s Asteroid Goddesses but am looking to expand my knowledge further than the scope of that text. ...
February 25, 2020 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
I´m curious to others astrological perspective. At this current moment I haven´t looked into his chart but thought this video was interesting. From another astrologer I keep an eye on... Have fu ...
February 25, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Is it me or are Pluto in Leo blatant attention seekers? ...
February 24, 2020 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
Do Taurus moon guys usually just wait fir the girl to make first move And once they’re into them... they fkn expect to marry you?? What’s this tf ...
February 24, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
How is this Mercury retrograde going for you guys? We´ve already put 800$ worth of work into the car since it has begun. MEH! :85: Anything mechanical/electronical on the fritz for you? Or t ...
February 24, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
A. Harsh/direct with people and then regret it afterwards B. Harsh/direct with people but rarely regret it afterwards C. Usually never harsh or direct because you´re sensitive to other people´s ...
February 23, 2020 | (Capricorn)MysticTuna - Filter
I have stellium here and I was wanting to know with Capricorn being the ruler of the 10th house, do these planets have any added significance to me since my sun sign is Capricorn? My sun and chart ...
February 21, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
If you have this configuration in your chart, please let me know. I´m interested in analyzing it up here. It can be a superior or inferior square. ...
February 21, 2020 | (Scorpio)Nalani Makaio - Filter
Is it good for something :4: Do you work with it? If yes, how? (How to read it.) https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/harmonics-astrology-harmonic-horoscope-chart-calculator ...
February 20, 2020 | (Gemini)dontkillyourfuture - Filter
I am keen to have a career, but I have spent several years stuck in retail. I have worked my way up slowly in a Bookselling company, and I´m an operations manager of sorts (a glorified way of saying t ...
February 20, 2020 | (Taurus)Slasv - Filter
What do you know about north node in cancer. What is it trying to say to me? ...
February 20, 2020 | (Capricorn)MysticTuna - Filter
From what I´ve been reading they say the rising sign is the general impression you give off to others, while the sun sign is who you are at the core. While I identify with both, I feel like it works t ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »