Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 3, 2020 | (Scorpio)Uranus - Filter
I´ve seen many posts saying that if you follow astrology you´ll be able to achieve your goals, is this really possible? If so, how can I achieve this? I would like to complete my AA this semester but ...
April 3, 2020 | (Scorpio)Uranus - Filter
I read somewhere on twitter that by following the path of your north node you can become very successful? How can I do this and what does it mean for me? ...
April 1, 2020 | (Taurus)IIyyaarr13 - Filter
Hoosier poet James Whitcomb Riley was born when Edgar Allan Poe died. Russian Surrealist writer Valentin Rasputin was born when H.P. Lovecraft died. Those who choose Horror as their genre shall be ...
April 1, 2020 | (Aquarius)mycena.chlorophos - Filter
If someone identifies WAY more with their draconic or sidereal chart than their tropical chart would it be wrong for them to tell people they´re a [insert whatever their draconic/sidereal sign is here ...
March 30, 2020 | (Gemini)Manda d'Hiia - Filter
I was thinking about the beautiful stellium in Capricorn lately and made a completely unwarranted connection with the COVID-19 outbreak we are all concerned about. I used the wonderful circular epheme ...
March 29, 2020 | (Taurus)Waterfalls - Filter
Quite difficult to find thorough information on interceptions. I am looking at a friends chart Interestingly....Uranus in 12th intercepted in Pisces Stellium in the 11th, Moon in Cancer 4th. ...
March 29, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
What is the meaning behind progressed charts? Are they supposed to symbolize the phase you are in your life? Is it customary to derive meaning from the aspects the progressed chart does to the nata ...
March 29, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
Okay guys. You´ve been wanting to share with the world your vast knowledge of astrology you´ve accumulated over the years (lifetimes??) on this Earth. Now is the time to do it. :P Apart from fam ...
March 29, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
So, my husband has the worst luck with all things technology wise. It’s so bad it’s become the running joke of the family and to the point if it involves using an app to order food or something along ...
March 29, 2020 | (Capricorn)Smoney420 - Filter
Anyone know anything abt draconic astro? been researching for hours and its hard trying to find enough abundant information for me to understand how my draconic self relates to who I am today(if thts ...
March 27, 2020 | (Aries)astro-flame - Filter
Hey, guys! Trevor has sent me this horary about the vaccine for the virus and it inspired me to write a blog entry (always happy to analyse something challenging and different from the relationship ...
March 27, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
Okay. What´s your best take on how to interpret Neptune in any given house, regardless of aspect? ...
March 24, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
So you have planets aspecting your North Node. First of all....how do you interpret the North Node. Is it something ability you already possess? Is it just a direction rather than a point of power? ...
March 23, 2020 | (Aries)JENNIFER24 - Filter
Hi. I know this sounds like a dumb question, but does Saturn moving in Aquarius affect me? https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/horoscope-chart1-700__radix_24-3-1973_12-47.png?fortune_asp=1&chiron_a ...
March 23, 2020 | (Taurus)IIyyaarr13 - Filter
Saturn has been two-signed since late Thursday and will stay two-signed a day and a half more! :20: As it steals into Aquarius from Capricorn the Internet should be a more exciting place to be! :75: ...
March 22, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
I´ve heard many versions of this, but would like your take on it. What is the meaning of Venus´ house placement in one´s natal chart, if any, in regards to romance and relationships? Does my Venus ...
March 21, 2020 | (Taurus)Islas - Filter
Good evening, dear people, what do you think which of these elements has caused Corona virus? Earth, Fire, Water or Air? And what a possible sign? (or probably few signs) Now this virus is spreading t ...
March 21, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
So I guess I´m the type with various interests, but it´s hard for me to keep it focused and following the action till the end. I would just put it aside and take interest in smth else, not finishing a ...
March 21, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Kenny Rogers death: Country music star dies aged 81 Three-time Grammy Award winner country-pop pioneer who dominated the charts during the Seventies and Eighties, has died aged 81. A representat ...
March 20, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Shameless copy paste! >Sun in Aries Theme Motivation Ruler Mars Element Fire Modality Cardinal blablabla yawn... >With the Sun now in Aries we are motivated by the desire to conquer.. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »