Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 16, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Does anyone here have good knowledge about the 9th harmonic chart? I digged deep into it, however it´s very complex. I inserted my D9 chart. So basically my atmakaraka is in detriment (gemini) not s ...
April 15, 2020 | (Leo)Iaia - Filter
Hi there! Which House system do you use and prefer? Why? I’ve always used the “Placidus” one, and I’ve felt that it was right, but then they’ve suggested me to use the “whole sign” house system, and ...
April 14, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I looked for an analyst job and I lied a lot on my resumé. The work I did was quite different before but I just didn´t know about machine learning and I really like math and analysis, numbers, the eco ...
April 14, 2020 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
Let´s be honest, we all have that wound. And at times there´s no need to hide it. Thanks to a wonderful conversation I had with the intellectual known as Venus house, she and I were able to discern th ...
April 13, 2020 | (Aries)LifeGood - Filter
Hello, How are you? I did a horary on if we will finish our diy home repair. Considering the current personal, financial and general situation, i am wondering if we will be able to finish our h ...
April 13, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hello, is there anyone on this forum who has great knowledge about marriage astrology who is also willing to help me figuring out certain details about future spouse. I know everything for the most ...
April 11, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi, another forum topic. In a month i will be havin my lilith return. havnt heard anyone talking bout this one. However, i wanted to ask your opinions/experiences when you had your lilith return. ...
April 10, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi, There is little information to be found regards pof in the birthchart + aspects. Therefor i wanted to ask you for help/insight into the following aspects : > POF in 10th > POF conjun ...
April 9, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Stay at home over Easter to stop virus, public told. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52225121 Easter warnings from police, parks and councils https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52219250 ...
April 9, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
I’m having a helluva time navigating my daughter’s first Jupiter return. This morning mark the date on your calendar because today my 12 year old decided I’m a bad mom. I thought I had till she wa ...
April 9, 2020 | (Cancer)Vbee - Filter
Can anyone tell me when my charts says I’ll have my first child? I’m very skeptical in regards to children, I don’t think I’d find much joy in having one unless I’m older; if one at all. ...
April 8, 2020 | (Cancer)Issun - Filter
Curious what everyone´s intuitive impression is of what the archetypal body types would be for each sign. I´m primarily speaking at the archetypal level, as in, what would the Platonic ideal of each s ...
April 8, 2020 | (Cancer)Trevor77 - Filter
Anybody can post there Interpretation of what they see Q. Will the Uk prime minister survive the corona virus? 10th house Lord is the Pm (Sun) 5th house lord is the illness (Jupiter) ...
April 7, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
Okay, so I noticed that when I do readings for others on the site when I see a planet on the Ascendant...I´ll immediatelly picture the person as having almost the qualities of the sign that planet rul ...
April 7, 2020 | (Gemini)Francis064 - Filter
I personally do not feel like a Gemini most of the time although there are some background aspects of my personality which I definitely can relate to Geminis such as my nervous energy, my curiosity or ...
April 6, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
Hi, what should we expect coming this full moon? ...
April 6, 2020 | (Gemini)Francis064 - Filter
I´m curious whether Venus is a planet strictly linked with love or if it has any other spheres of influence? Also Venus right now is in Gemini which should be perfect for people like me but if Ven ...
April 5, 2020 | (Pisces)subasta - Filter
I’m ready to buy an astrology software and as a mac user i’m between Astro Gold and Time Passages. I downloaded both demos and I found a few things that I didn’t like: The interpretations on astro g ...
April 4, 2020 | (Sagittarius)JupiterCreation - Filter
Hello astro people, so i just realize that in chart of my closest friends that they have mars-uranus interactions and i just notice that i never fully understand this interaction so what u guys think ...
April 4, 2020 | (Taurus)IIyyaarr13 - Filter
Tired of juggling houses with signs? :81: There is a Soul Level from the center of the Sun. :27: http://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/geocentric-vs-heliocentric-natal-chart-astrology-calculator ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »