Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 16, 2022 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
I have Pallas and Vesta conjunct in pisces in the 6th house in trine with the mc What does this mean? Pallas and Vesta are also squaring both my NN (3rd h) and sn (9th h) These are the only pl ...
March 15, 2022 | (Leo)starcap - Filter
Good evening everyone :)! I hope all is well - I was getting into annual profection years & I’m in 7th house profection year with my moon ruling this year! I was curious to know what exactly t ...
March 14, 2022 | (Taurus)Liberty&Unity - Filter
Exaltation spirals up and Fall spirals down. I didn´t know if it made sense before but now I can see how you can have alot of enjoyable indications from planets that are in fall because the spiral dow ...
March 13, 2022 | (Scorpio)OS* - Filter
Hey everyone, I´ve been wanting to make this post for a while, spring is coming soon!! :27: this is one of my favourite tools on the site, gardening by moon cycles. I have ASC and 3 planets ...
March 13, 2022 | (Sagittarius)bobalink - Filter
Hello! Kindergarten Natal-chart-reader here. :) Whats the best thing to learn first? Houses, planets, something else? ...
March 13, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
Sunday 13th March Sun in Pisces meets Neptune. The hero, shining, fearless, the representative of our self, our uniqueness, moves through an unknown land of which nothing concrete can be said. It is ...
March 13, 2022 | (Capricorn)Astrology55 - Filter
I am currently looking to relocate to a specific country right now, and most of the cities I’ve looked at with interest seem to be located 0-300 miles of my Pluto IC line. In my natal chart Pluto is i ...
March 12, 2022 | (Libra)Lib_8 - Filter
Hi I became an aunty again yesterday:). I took a quick look at her chart I notice she has a lot of water elements in her chart and we can see that she’s really a very calm baby and was in the womb as ...
March 12, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Evajune - Filter
Er der nogen af jer der har kikket på hans horoskop og har et bud på, hvor langt han er villig til at gå , om manden kan være fysisk syg …og om der er tegn på fred? På forhånd tak! ...
March 11, 2022 | (Scorpio)OS* - Filter
Hi, hope all of you are doing okay, I´d like to dedicate this tread for techniques interpreting the navamsa chart, D9. here are a few tips & tricks I found on Cosmic Insights app: :74 ...
March 11, 2022 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
On a persons life, for each of the important life areas- relationships, career and fate/life path etc. ...
March 10, 2022 | (Cancer)astroseek - Filter
HI there, Need an astrologer advice PLEASE. What date is an overall "better" in March or April 2022 to purchase a work vehicle. I would really appreciate your help and thank you! ...
March 8, 2022 | (Taurus)Liberty&Unity - Filter
:39: :43: :41: :44: Going through this course has me wondering if the pattern itself has meaning or where maybe one concept came first and the others were built on top? Note: For the JOYS, repla ...
March 8, 2022 | (Aquarius)Theoastrology - Filter
I have a very wide Moon Venus Neptune contact. The Moon is tightly square Venus and 9 degree wide conjunction to Neptune. Which I consider to be a little wide but within orb. Normally I would cons ...
March 6, 2022 | (Sagittarius)LyraLealdra - Filter
Anyone know how I can strengthen my Jupiter? I´ve been having hugefinancial issues. I thought maybe it´s time I try to gamble a bit? And not a big gambler, I kind of disapprove of it. Never had luck ...
March 3, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
March 3rd...a day that is seemingly like any other...and yet has something that is not quite grasped. Today, Pluto joined Venus and Mars on their journey together, creating an interesting, oddly subtl ...
March 3, 2022 | (Taurus)Liberty&Unity - Filter
:171::152:Has anyone heard about the piece of rocket that´s about to hit the far side :163: of the moon on March 4? Supposedly the first time the moon will be struck so it will be interesting to see a ...
March 1, 2022 | (Leo)LeoTaurus - Filter
I have noticed that at my old job that I worked with 3 Libra suns, 2 Scorpio suns and I think one or two Aquarius suns as well. I have an Aquarius 10th house, a Scorpio 7th house and a Libra 6th house ...
February 28, 2022 | (Scorpio)2s - Filter
Is there a time when you traveled to a city or country and automatically felt a connection? It might have something to do with your planetary placements :22: So, I found out a while ago that one o ...
February 25, 2022 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
This series has been originally funded by a Kickstarter project back in 2015; and it is finally coming out (Feb 22, 2022). And it´s pretty good :15: Richard Tarnas explains the astrology backg ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »