Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 8, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
Yep, I´m among the "lucky" winners of this bad astro-structure. Mine involves a very tensed Moon (5th house Placidus/4th Whole Sign), opposed by Saturn (11th Plac/10th WS), squared by a 7th ...
May 8, 2020 | (Capricorn)Jahz - Filter
I have some question is it okay if I DM you and ask some questions about it? ...
May 8, 2020 | (Sagittarius)qfate - Filter
It is said a conjugate of saturn-jupiter-mars will happen in this december. What do you expect to be happened exactly? ...
May 8, 2020 | (Capricorn)Jahz - Filter
I am now working on the aspects, I was just wondering if you know some videos or websites that will tell me about: Aspected by signs Aspected by degree Sign based aspects Degree based aspects And ...
May 7, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Hi again beautiful people! I was wondering if we can discuss about mutual reception and what your experiences. How does it work if one planet it´s in detriment? My Venus it´s in scorpio and Pluto in ...
May 7, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
You had to attack him this much? Poor soul, listen to his singing! Troubled people are troubled not because they are troubled but because they have a purpouse. And you denied him free speech, people c ...
May 7, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
HI around scorpio lunar events i go a little retard. I just realized this event will take place exact conjunct to my sun. Anyone who can shine some light onto how to interpet this event? Last ti ...
May 7, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Sharing some interesting new information from my website I have to advertise sumwhere :v I do it already on facebook & twitter, but this forum seems to be the best traffic in general. www.plu ...
May 6, 2020 | (Taurus)Sephora1005 - Filter
I’m confused, on every astrology channel it says that the north node changes to Gemini yesterday or today. In my chart here on astroseek, it shows that it is at 1.32 cancer... any idea? ...
May 6, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
What is your Eros placement and how do you relate to it? I´m cuuuuriouuuus as per usual! Hehe Mine is in Gemini and I am very curious haha. ...
May 5, 2020 | (Capricorn)Dink - Filter
I need some serious help right now!!! I thought for sure I had all this figured out ?‍♀️ ...
May 4, 2020 | (Virgo)Rajiv - Filter
I was pleasantly surprised to know that I can calculate Primary directions on this website. However I want to be able to put the precise time up to seconds for the date of birth. Though while creating ...
May 4, 2020 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
What do yall think happens when ya meet multiple people with the things like the same planet, or node on the exact same degree as your own? Since I meet many with strangely exact planets, and some w ...
May 3, 2020 | (Virgo)soulstarstudios - Filter
Is appering retrograde in the chart today the 3rd of may 2020? is this haappening to anyone else? ...
May 3, 2020 | (Taurus)astro - Filter
Hello people Can anyone explain this to me? Venus is going retrograde around 13th May and im wondering where in my chart would be effected. I have Venus in Taurus and Venus in Aries Would my ...
April 29, 2020 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
Hi, Created a Horary Chart to get answer of a question inside my mind. I have used Tropical Zodiac. Time 4;26PM. Question: My Marriage going to happen in this begining of 2021 ? Yes or No ? No ...
April 29, 2020 | (Cancer)Trevor77 - Filter
April 28, 2020 | (Scorpio)sincereseeker - Filter
PART 1 So, I was studying the Zodiac the other day. I wanted to see what its underlying logic was. I was surprised. So, Aries is the first sign. Aries is cardinal, fire, and masculine. This ...
April 27, 2020 | (Taurus)arush79 - Filter
Hello and blessings to all community members.As you all are aware of current scenario in the world covid-19,American-iran war and lots of small disputes in the world.I have been hearing a alot that a ...
April 27, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
I have recently become aware of this type of chart. Supposedly activated after marriage or the age of 35. Kinda interesting and considered very important in vedic astrology. Just curious if anyone ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »