Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 15, 2020 | (Aquarius)Gypsychic - Filter
C :76:oming up on my Uranus opposition and just wondering from those of you who have already been through this what sort of things to expect any tips etc. Thank you :76: :39: ...
May 15, 2020 | (Scorpio)ConjunctionJunction - Filter
Hello all, I´m new to this forum, but I thought that I might propose what I find to be an interesting topic: What would be Earth´s astrological influence on future Lunar and Martian colonies? What ...
May 15, 2020 | (Taurus)Darkerhorse - Filter
I´ve lost my Seiko watch. It has a silver band with a blue face. Can you tell me where it is? ...
May 15, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Thanks to Petr9 for this remarkable update. For those who are curious, here´s an interesting site https://www.jamesburgess.com/how-to-use-sabians.html ...
May 14, 2020 | (Taurus)Luna Lena - Filter
It wonders me if a child beaten to death deserved the karma if he´s not even aware of it? ...
May 14, 2020 | (Taurus)Darkerhorse - Filter
How are houses treated in astrocartography? Can house placements be displayed on maps like the zodiac sign placements? Do natal houses carry over or can they change as in relocation charts? ...
May 14, 2020 | (Scorpio)Del - Filter
For about a year and a half I have been playing with reverse engineering a chart. Which lead me to this site. What I have found is that with any two planets and the ascendant it is possible to work ...
May 14, 2020 | (Aries)Monaliza - Filter
Hey all I want to ask about this chart does this man love me? Anf will he marry me? With retro venus Iam not sure if he cameback with this retro and he will left me at the end of this retro! Fo ...
May 13, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Heya! I recently added some graphic calendars here. 1. Sabian Symbols: Online daily Sabian calendar with lovely paitings made by Japanese artist Ruby Fumizki: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.c ...
May 13, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi, I wanted to reach out on this forum to couples who are married or have been in a longterm relationship (5-7+ years) I´m interested to see your composite charts to get a better understanding re ...
May 13, 2020 | (Taurus)Darkerhorse - Filter
Astrologer Elizabeth Rose Campbell wrote: Your Mars knows what you want and what will energize you. Your Mars has a clear yes, and a clear no, about your path. It is in charge of you surviving, a ...
May 13, 2020 | (Taurus)Luna Lena - Filter
Creating square aspects into something productive seems quite reasonable. Let´s take for example such placement as Mars in Cancer in a man´s chart. Should such person free himself from influence ...
May 12, 2020 | (Sagittarius)klondo84 - Filter
Can anybody tell me what to expect with this annual profection? ...
May 12, 2020 | (Taurus)Darkerhorse - Filter
What´s the best astrological signifcator for religion? ...
May 12, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi, i wanted to list down some astrological events happening towards my personal birthchart, i´d love to hear the opinions and insights of other people. > Scorpio full moon was conjunct my su ...
May 11, 2020 | (Gemini)AleCosta95 - Filter
Hey, everybody! I´m new to the world of astrology, but I´m desperate to learn more and more! Do you have any reading recommendations, astrology handbook, like an astrology Bible to suggest me? The Int ...
May 11, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Hi guys!! This year we´ll see 6 planets going retrograde and all tough ones, Mars and venus including. Venus can relate to financial problems. Saturn, tough lessons for mankind, Uranus...political ...
May 10, 2020 | (Scorpio)Juana - Filter
Hi everyone Can you please help in understanding my chart in vedic astrology? 26-10-1984 8:40am Bangalore, India Thanks ...
May 9, 2020 | (Aries)goodlifevibes - Filter
hi all i have a question for other astrologers: what do you take into consideration the true or mean node? Im sure u noticed that there are 2 different approaches: NN enters Gemini on the 5th of MAY 2 ...
May 8, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Fat chief officer & Astrology nerd & Harsh construction manager ... at 3:00AM ... after 30km wandering in the dark gothic castle woods ... to enjoy yesterday Scorpio-May-Flower Full Moon ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »