Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1341)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 11, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Battle of Karánsebes Dumbest battle in human history Date 21–22 September 1788 Location Caransebeș, near the Timiș River, modern day Romania Result Self-inflicted Austrian defeat; captur ...
June 11, 2020 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
I read something on this forum that struck me as odd. Something I never considered. It tickled my curious moon. Sorry if this is Taboo to talk about on the forums. I didnt read the rules... probabl ...
June 10, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aunt Clara - Filter
I have been playing around with Co-Star lately. What do you guys think of it? I also like to use Astro-Vizor when I need to look up current transits in a hurry. ...
June 10, 2020 | (Taurus)Rishimuni - Filter
My date of birth may 7 1959, place of birth Tiruchirapalli Tamil Nadu time of birth 8:15am. My Jupiter is in neutral avastha. Does it mean it is powerless in all aspects of life? ...
June 10, 2020 | (Capricorn)jupi888 - Filter
Hi guys, I´m relatively new to reading natal charts.. one thing I would like to learn more about is the different House Systems being used - any particular preference for one and, if so, why? I unders ...
June 9, 2020 | (Virgo)UriahAstro - Filter
Basically for me it was a wide range debate about September Virgos vs August Virgos ( with my mom we´re both virgos ) i was noticing certain characteristics that i found in August Virgos that Septembe ...
June 9, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
Namaste! :68:. @hh was very nice to tell me I´m ending my Venus Dasha soon and I will be embracing my 6-year Sun Dasha in a week or smth like that. Life kept getting better for me as the years ...
June 9, 2020 | (Pisces)light - Filter
I´m hearing a lot recently about a possible war between Greece and Turkey and I needed to know if it can be predicted. ...
June 8, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
How old were you when you took your astrological prowess to the next level? I have been keen on astrology since as long as I can remember, from early adolescence. My childhood knowledge on astrology ...
June 8, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
Hey guys. I´ve read quite some descriptions of this aspect online but they don´t really seems to converge into something coherent. Does anyone have any experience with this aspect, or thoughts abou ...
June 6, 2020 | (Gemini)niathegreat - Filter
Hello, I am originally from Muscat but I came to the Uk when i was a baby. During this time of immigrating my mum changed my birthday for absolutely no reason (or one I have refused to ask out of fear ...
June 6, 2020 | (Gemini)Francis064 - Filter
I´m kind of at a point where I´m not sure exactly what I should focus on more in my life should I focus on myself, others, studies, love? I have no idea. If there are particular areas that I should pa ...
June 6, 2020 | (Scorpio)lorelei89 - Filter
Hi! What would generally cause the modalities´ energies not work the way they should? Just for an example, I´m Cardinal heavy, but I do have difficulties to start doing things. Could it be Mars and wh ...
June 4, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
I´ve been looking into asteroids just for the fun of it (thanks chadjames!) and I came across some of the more positive ones - Valentine being one. I have this asteroid in Virgo - conjunct my Venus ...
June 3, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
We got our closing date for our house in Florida. July 3rd, which the moon goes void moon of course that day and we are in the thick of mercury retrograde. Two things going on not conducive to signi ...
June 2, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Hi guys! Can One thing be related to the other? I mean, Saturn rx in the sign of community and groups...shouldn´t be uranus doing this rebellion? ...
June 1, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
they´re coming...... In 2020, we’ll have three eclipses in one lunar month – the period of time between successive new moons or full moons – in June and July 2020. This time period during which ecl ...
May 30, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
I wanted to ask some help / information regards D9 chart. I found some very fascinating similarities in the d9 chart of two people. > Both have Lilith in 5th in D9 > Both have a stellium (D ...
May 30, 2020 | (Capricorn)Jahz - Filter
I saw it and at first I thought it was fake but it isn´t. So there is probably some changes in the birth chart especially where the sun rises is. Because of this new constellation, my sun sign moves t ...
May 30, 2020 | (Virgo)InnaKlim - Filter
Some time ago I started exploring the correlation of the socionic type and the exact placement of the planets at the moment of birth. I became interested in finding out whether there is a connection b ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »