Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 17, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Regardless if you don´t follow Vedic, and tropical only, I think KRS gave great advice for this upcoming Mercury retrograde (and eclipse)...all should watch it. Keep it cool, homies :13: http ...
June 17, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
If the aspects between some planets make a geometrical shape , Is that have a meaning ? I notice this shape in my natal chart , It is like a triangle shape :25: :193: ! I think everything in Ast ...
June 16, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aunt Clara - Filter
It will be interesting to hear how everyone is affected by the solar eclipse in Cancer this weekend. It is going to hit my ASC. Trying not to borrow trouble but watching. . . . ...
June 16, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aunt Clara - Filter
What is it with using Placidus houses?? Any time I use an online chart calculator the default system is Placidus. Why is that? What is is about that system that makes it so popular? ...
June 15, 2020 | (Scorpio)Del - Filter
What did you see as the advantages of having a mentor teacher or guide? ...
June 14, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
What should I look for in terms of major life changes? Does it need to be a combination of transits and progressions and solar arcs or am I off? Thank you! ...
June 13, 2020 | (Taurus)Lee_38 - Filter
Iv realised that this year Is a Learning year for myself and maybe for others too with Jupiter in Capricorn this year will teach us things we wont forget. So what have you learnt so far this year, ...
June 12, 2020 | (Taurus)Haleee - Filter
Hi everyone ! Hope you all have a great day. I wonder which are the online astrology books that one must read for a beginner ? ...
June 12, 2020 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
Lately I have been feeling very lost, like I dont belong in this world, I can´t find my place. No love life, no career right now...feel like my life has been stagnant. I am 35 and feeling hopeless som ...
June 11, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
So I checked one of my acquaintances chart and I was impressed about all that good old blue I saw. I literally never saw anything that seems so fortunate. Did you? What was the best b char ...
June 11, 2020 | (Gemini)gemicancer - Filter
Hello! I heard that your ascending sign can tell you about your physical appearance. My ASC is in Virgo :176: Can someone please read my chart and tell me what my physical traits are? I wonder ...
June 11, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Battle of Karánsebes Dumbest battle in human history Date 21–22 September 1788 Location Caransebeș, near the Timiș River, modern day Romania Result Self-inflicted Austrian defeat; captur ...
June 11, 2020 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
I read something on this forum that struck me as odd. Something I never considered. It tickled my curious moon. Sorry if this is Taboo to talk about on the forums. I didnt read the rules... probabl ...
June 10, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aunt Clara - Filter
I have been playing around with Co-Star lately. What do you guys think of it? I also like to use Astro-Vizor when I need to look up current transits in a hurry. ...
June 10, 2020 | (Taurus)Rishimuni - Filter
My date of birth may 7 1959, place of birth Tiruchirapalli Tamil Nadu time of birth 8:15am. My Jupiter is in neutral avastha. Does it mean it is powerless in all aspects of life? ...
June 10, 2020 | (Capricorn)jupi888 - Filter
Hi guys, I´m relatively new to reading natal charts.. one thing I would like to learn more about is the different House Systems being used - any particular preference for one and, if so, why? I unders ...
June 9, 2020 | (Virgo)UriahAstro - Filter
Basically for me it was a wide range debate about September Virgos vs August Virgos ( with my mom we´re both virgos ) i was noticing certain characteristics that i found in August Virgos that Septembe ...
June 9, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
Namaste! :68:. @hh was very nice to tell me I´m ending my Venus Dasha soon and I will be embracing my 6-year Sun Dasha in a week or smth like that. Life kept getting better for me as the years ...
June 9, 2020 | (Pisces)light - Filter
I´m hearing a lot recently about a possible war between Greece and Turkey and I needed to know if it can be predicted. ...
June 8, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
How old were you when you took your astrological prowess to the next level? I have been keen on astrology since as long as I can remember, from early adolescence. My childhood knowledge on astrology ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »